Alcohol lounge

Latest haul

2 Likes

bought a walker red label

on top of those beers, got a 750ml of peppermint schnapps since it was $9 and 100 proof

does it taste like a candycane?

exactly lol, which is dangerous because cant even tell its alcoholic. love schnapps because of that but also its … well, ill never get root beer schnapps because that is way too good :stuck_out_tongue:

have had some root beer which was pretty bad lol

edit: thought about making some sour vodka with citric acid or likes dehydrated lemon powder

Got a few beers, buy one get one sale for 4 packs so

2 Likes

Lots of stuff was on sale so got a few things, the Bacardi was cheap and came with some shot glasses for free. And since it’s still hot as hell here got some summer drink mixers to go with it. And bulleit 95 because it’s really good and inexpensive.

2 Likes

Nice. Another month and ill be able to buy booze. Will post pics of what i get (probably some high grade brandy & wine)

2 Likes

bacardi tho

atleast got shot glasses i guess

its literally, like cheap vodka is, just a mixer lol. i never drink it straight. so being such, it doesnt matter what brand of rum i get.

the poors are at it again

lel ye if was good deal which sounds like since usually pretty cheap anyways, and shotglasses, pree gud

would also recommend irish whiskey if you like brandy
scotch is… different but irish whiskey is not unlike brandy, but stronger as it is grain based not wine based. but both are distilled in pot stills and aged in barrels similarly so if you like one, generally, you probably will like the other.

also related

https://www.wideopeneats.com/the-difference-between-bourbon-whiskey-scotch-rye-and-brandy/

rye whiskey is my favorite but irish whiskey is sooo smooth especially when you get into the high end, single malt irish whiskeys.
also, theres a lot of wine here (or there was until it burned down today lol but theres still quite a lot of backstock locally) so if you have anything in particular you want. Theres some really interesting things, have posted some here already.
for example forgot to post this but it was awesome.

also personally i find the sweet spot for wine is about $8-15 for a 750ml bottle. any less and you dont always get good wine and any more and its diminishing returns unless you want specific types of flavors. but around $8-15 is where the majority of good wine is priced.

2 Likes

Neat

Got some port and sangria. the sangria is quite good.

Was curious so got some sherry. And a different kind of porto to see what its like.

1 Like

Heres what i got for my 21st bday. Paid like $70 for it. Pretty good. Mostly used it for mixed drinks and taking the edge off. Puts some fucking hair on your chest for sure though

3 Likes