Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

2 Likes

Bongs are nice but can be misleading XD. the pain happens after youve gone to far. No warning. Only Pain

2 Likes

For me the pain will come when this inevitability happens XD

2 Likes

Called it a while ago XD

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

1 Like

lol Kap is amazing he has great enthusiasm and just seems like a really nice guy. I can’t place it but I just want to know him.

1 Like

“Has to be as discrete as possible”

Has surround sound speakers and wifi

These are going to be the people who design space capsules that goto mars.

3 Likes

This guy’s a genius and its amazing, I really could myself living in a space like this. sure its limited in terms of space but he’s compacted it in such a way that everything he needs close at hand and its cheap.

1 Like

makes me wonder what this could do to urban areas. Take the same kinda uber small approach. Make it cheap and affordable.

Would need cleanliness rules and such because its such a small area but the population density you could achive

1 Like

yep this kinda thing could work really well say in say shipping containers or 3D printed houses in density populated areas to keep everything cheap. if your creative enough with the space you really can get everything you need to live.

1 Like

thats literally maybe… 75% the size of my room xD
well if its a 10ft storage container is like 75 sqft i.e. tiny
but a 20ft is basically the same size as my room with everything i own in it lol (around 150 sqft)

1 Like

I know that, I know that.
I just didn’t see anything of sexual innuendo potential in that sentence.

3 Likes

you’re not dreaming big enough :wink:

2 Likes

Or are YOU the one who’s not thinking BIG enough?
I mean, that kid could be one hell of a proctologist for elephants and whales…if he gets rid of his claustrophobia. Or become the no.1 choice for the role as Lemiwinks in the live-action southpark version.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I don’t know how to break it do them but somehow I think their data is fucked XD

3 Likes

Whats going to be even funnier is if the drives were ok UNTIL they packaged it incorrectly. They’ve already had to people tell them no XD

1 Like