Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

I don’t sympathize with pizza anymore

/s

You would if you seen what I did to mine lol

Your saying that to the person who showed hitler how to use a oven

2 Likes

I’ve been on a ketogenic diet far to long to enjoy pizza the normal way. That said a cauliflower cheese crust is actually amazing

I like to load my what is suppose to be vegan version with meat. I defile it with lots of protein. I even put tofu on it once after soaking it in the greasey broth of meat

Though tbch I normally eat steak :wink:

1 Like

@Michael what you got against Jews?

Oh wait wrong oven sorry

nothing but Pizza not so much

2 Likes

Michael May have forgotten a pizza or two in the oven

4 Likes

Haha good stuff

Well as much as I love pizza I can’t eat the same thing everyday. The exclusion being two wildly different but interesting choices…
Steak and miso soup… not sure why those never get old for me

2 Likes

Never too much steak :yum:

I i wasnt dirt poor i would probably have a steak atleast 2-3 times a week if not more

1 Like

It can be done on a dirt poor budget. The way how to is to basically take the reject cuts that nobody has and here’s how you can spice up the shitty cut . These cuts will be dirt cheap and come in bulk.

So the way you do it is that you make a brine solution out of wine and salt or if you can’t afford wine then water and salt and you brine it for 24-50 hours and it will soften what is not the best cut. Then cook it how you choose. Often what I’ll do is cut my cuts in half giving me a breakfast and a dinner :wink:

Like cheap bulk wine you can get for 9 bucks (burgundy) will do

If you don’t want the cuts get the bulk belly meat at your local Walmart… and it’s like 40 dollars (this will last you two months if preserved correctly) and just cut your own stuff :wink:

2 Likes

I can barely afford ramen atm. Not blowing my food budget on steak kek

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Everyone who has drugs shares them with people who does drugs. That way incase your ever out you can ask people for some

1 Like

But then that’s a closed society and nobody new will start using drugs.

1 Like

lol you buy drugs to share the drugs with other people who also do drugs to in turn get free drugs whenever you have no drugs thus forever completing the endless cycle of using drugs XD

2 Likes