Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

Closest thing we have is mt sunflower and thats just a gaint hill

3 Likes

Yep. Im in that part of youtube

The amount of effort is insane. Some of the marbles even have marble kids in the stands XD

2 Likes

I watched last years MarbleLympics. Was pretty entertaining. Kind of like the laff-a-lympics that used to air on Boomerang back in the day but with marbles instead of classic cartoon characters.

2 Likes

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1547230575945

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Don’t do this lol

3 Likes

Dont do this with foil but do this with tape because some games play better in false docked mode

2 Likes

ye the tape mod is great but this not so much, its what you tell people you don’t like how to boot into RCM mode and is just pure evil hurting a poor little switch like that :frowning:

2 Likes

How come? And what is “false docked mode”?

not docked mode. false tabletop mode. Its when the switch thinks that the joy cons are detached and its set down somewhere. Great for games that for you to use the touchscreen in portable mode

1 Like

But if it thinks it’s docked, wouldn’t it turn up the performance cause it thinks it’s not depending on the battery anymore? (resulting in less battery life)

Guess I’m just confused what’s what. Getting too old for young people’s consoles. Lemme play with a stick and hoop on the road.

2 Likes

Lol.

also. There’s not a ton of useful new user welcome memes… Oh well.

1 Like

lel I want whatever she’s taking XD

2 Likes

Heavy medication, probably after getting a tooth pulled out.

2 Likes

3 Likes