Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

Not even flex seal can save my pizza

2 Likes

2 Likes

When I was young I once stood up and left the merry-go-round cause for some unknown reason and started panicking (seriously, no idea why). Which was odd cause I used to ride that same merry-go-round every time at the street festival and it was always fun.

3 Likes

3 Likes

When your iPod is :fire:

2 Likes

Ive had to fix many ipods that are fucked like that lol

1 Like

lol Trust Apple not to manage buffer overflows properly in time. whats the fix for that? factory reset through iTunes?

cant do it through itunes. Have to put it into DFU mode

1 Like

DFU mode? like low level mode for flashing the device? Had todo that when I soft-bricked my G5 and reflash it in download mode using the LG software.

1 Like

ye. It is just a mode where you can flash the memory directly (Software has to be signed from apple). Regular recovery mode wouldnt work as itunes would still see that its locked

1 Like

Just 47 years.

2 Likes

maybe Apple will fix their devices by then

2 Likes

Oh, sure, we can fix it. But we have to reset your whole device and we can’t do any backups on LeGaCy models.

1 Like

They can’t even do backups on any model right now :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

100% True

3 Likes

people and who they are is all that really matters. its like peopkle that also say you have to hate this person because their in X family or went to this school or support that sports team, no I’ll judge whether i hate them or not solely on the person and not some arbitrary thing like family or affiliations.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Funny that. I downloaded our most watched shows to my Plex server yet my wife still watches them through Netflix :man_shrugging:

1 Like