Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

2 Likes

When @Dje4321 gets a bonus:

Ah yes. The reef blower. A classic stoner staple. Can also do this with a hair dryer

2 Likes

That amount of :oregano: must be crazy expensive, though

about $1k

no idea though on what kind of deals they got.

Seems like a bit of a waste though.

@TheDiddilyHorror

3 Likes

And a price tag starting at $10k if you want all three of them.

2 Likes

How to spot a British person (7 Second clip)

1 Like

lol Oh ye sure sounds exactly like us ye bunch wankers :confused:

I didn’t know you can convert to being British that easily.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The whole Apple worshiping feels so retarded. They do this with everything Apple releases. Aesthetics and implied social status over anything else.
On the plus side, seeing people who always have the latest Apple devices while by no means being rich is like a “I’m stupid” sticker.
Don’t get me wrong. If you like iOS for what it is but don’t see the need to have the latest (even more expensive than the last) iPhone, good for you. My criticism relates to the brainless type of Apple customers.

Phones carriers around here will practically give you a free phone lol. Sign a 18-24 month contract and whenever the new phone gets released they simply ask for you to resign and to turn in the old phone or pay it off.

1 Like

ye its mostly the same here, is how my mother/sister got their iPhones and I got my original LGG5 that way too.

Works kinda like that here too. Almost nobody buys phones that expensive just from a store, most of them are came bundled with mobile plans. The catch is that you have to get a fucking expensive plan to get the phone for $/€ 0. The most expensive carrier (A1) here charges you 90€ per month if you want the “best” current iPhone for 0€. For 10€ less per month you still have to pay 200-250€ for the phone.
Sure, you get a lot for that price (see pic below) but ffs, who needs 100GB per month on their phone?

slowly raises hand

1 Like

use wifi?

ftfy

our internet usage at home is 6TB in the last 117 days, sure I’d find some way of using it lol

1 Like