Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

2 Likes

Speedrun time

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

As much as I would prefer my grocery shopping to include as little human interaction as possible, I still don’t like self-checkouts.

1 Like

You see I fucking love self checkouts. There’s hardly any queuing, I don’t have to talk to anyone and I can scan my shit and be out the door in minutes. Though the machines here are pretty fucking good and rarely mess up.

2 Likes

It depends on the time of the day but sometimes there are people queued up even at the self-checkout. Plus, you’re not allowed to use them if you have a cart, only baskets. There literally ain’t enough room between the self-checkouts to put a cart there. If I only rush through the store to get something to drink and pay with coins, sure. But any other time I’ll gladly interact for ~30sec with another human being.

1 Like

there’s sometimes queues here but there always way shorter than the regular checkouts plus we’re allowed to use them with carts too, there’s even a place next to each machine designed to put them as to not get in the way. For me there’s literally no reason not to use them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Same. If i have just 2-3 items (99%) of the time, self checkout it is. Its faster, quicker, and just more convenient. No one trying to sell me shit, no one trying to talk to me and no dickhead cashiers. Machines here are also amazing. I could grab something to drink, finish it, and then pay for it and the machine could care less

1 Like

Replace this with outer wilds and its me

1 Like

ye back when I was playing the Outer Wilds I kept telling my brother all the crazy stuff that happened and my theories about stuff and I’m sure he thought I was annoying as fuck but like its really fucking good game and couldn’t stop talking about it lol

I spent far too long on this lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

so whatever happend to clit.tv?

changed the name back to tek syndicate

thatstehjoke
lol ye.

still seems mostly all sponsored content :X. some rant about riaa 2 months ago i guess