pcmasterrace-oe8ur2

1 Like

1 Like

video finally posted lol

1 Like

ProgrammerHumor-ohawvu

1 Like

1 Like

And the first X-Files episode to be watched should be ‘Ghost’ S01E09.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

hankpimpinpropane

1 Like

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that violates at least three maybe more terms in the OpenSource License LibraOffice uses and possibly also copyright for the logo too lol

People commented on the reddit post that it might be due to the printed handbook. Still pretty shady considering the people who usually use LibreOffice choose it because it’s free.

edit: also, this was crossposted from a german subreddit with the title “I see your 12 bucks for VLC and raise you this” or something like that. So apparently someone is selling VLC too.

1 Like

The only argument they sort of have for doing this is that there just distributing the software and the price is for packaging/install media or whatever but even then that’s a push. if they modified the source code though in any way and haven’t clearly distributed that too they don’t have a leg to stand on.

Worse part is people are for sure gonna buy this without even noticing and LibraOffice is pretty damn good for office software and all that praise will go to whatever the fuck sold it and not the developers that worked really hard on it.

1 Like

mpl allows you to sell i think
https://tldrlegal.com/license/mozilla-public-license-2.0-(mpl-2)

You can distribute binaries under a proprietary license, as long as you make the source available under MPL.

can also put it with any code they made they just have to include source for the mpl code as separate files or somethin

isnt stalliman license where you cant do anything with it ever

1 Like

2 Likes

Copyright is a meme, right?

2 Likes