Post what new thing you acquired recently

Got a new trimmer for my beard. It’s so much nicer than my old one.

1 Like

Ordered some more audio drama episodes…I might have a problem :confused:

poltergeist-tile

Which brings my collection to a total of 115 episodes.

2 Likes

Got this neat little bluetooth transmitter/receiver

Also some cheap Bluetooth earbuds

1 Like

A mysterious package from @Dje4321 came in the mail and it had this in it.

Thanks again @Dje4321 I love it :grinning:

3 Likes

Technically not a new arrival but I just got around to testing it and confirmed it works. Kinda counts. It’s the absolute lowest spec variant of the already low spec 6800 XT, but it overclocks like a boss. It was an $80 budget card in 2006 so it wasn’t ever destined for greatness.

2 Likes

I got a couple of cigars

3 Likes

just got Assassins Creed Origins (and got Kona as well a few days ago). wooo for 70gb game installs lol.

Didn’t even know Glitch Mob had a new album until today but bought it with a gift card so woot.

2 Likes

I got some cool stuff today

The Iron-Blooded Orphans came with blu-rays for season 2 and this

And this is what the G Gundam set came with

3 Likes

Another dentist appointment for next week.
Seems like I chipped one of my canines during the holidays. No idea when exactly and how that happened.

And I got another Transcend card reader. Can’t find the one I already have. Good thing they’re not really expensive (~13€).

2 Likes

Aaaand another dentist appointment for today cause I got a toothache in the night.
Just great…

Reading material

3 Likes

Got a new drive caddy for my laptop. Seems I lost my other one (no idea where, it must be in my apartment).
But that way I don’t have to look for a SATA m.2 and just can buy whatever 2.5" SATA SSD is cheap without having to swap the one I already have in my laptop.

Oh, and that filling at the dentist yesterday cost me another 100€. Yay…

3 Likes

Images were taken with phone camera:

The Defintive Run of Batwoman [This is what I consider to be the estential collections to own for stories relating to Batwoman.]

Yes that is a Library book at the bottom. I bought it from a library.

The Judge Dredd The Mega Collection - Psi-Judge Anderson Shamballa.

I imported it from the United Kingdom. Yes I own a digital copy of this story in drm free pdf form. However this story is very important to me.

Space Brothers The Complete Series

This is one the best slice of life animes. It is about a man who goes from no job to joining NASA to become an astronaut. It is a very positive and uplifting anime. Also has a pug in it.

Acer Chromebook:

It is a Chromebook with a 1080 resolution. Pretty solid battery life (Though I’m working on a new standard for measuring battery life and I will be testing this once I settle all the methods and steps.)

The Expanse Seasons 1 to 3

Solid space drama. Looking forward to Season 4 on Amazon Prime.

4 Likes

Darksiders I Warmastered Edition
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

Both on sale on GoG for under 8€ together.

1 Like

The fact that they are stacked in reverse order drives me nuts

2 Likes

Especially as they have an image on the side that would show correctly in the proper order.

2 Likes

They are stacked that way cause I’m going to be watching them soon. If they were on a shelf they would be in the right order.

2 Likes

Nintendo NES coasters
Amiibo Ridley
The Wolf Among Us (Retail)
Glass mug

1 Like

GeForce PCX 5900 that came in last week. Fan is crunchy and it’s got some PCB damage, but the card still powers up fine and even boots to OS without showing any artifacting. Been waiting awhile to find one in the first place, let alone one for cheap. Bit of a project but I’ll take a functional project over a dead card any day.

4 Likes