The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

here it is different for high school. You are graded on how well your school work is done and some teachers grade for participation. Is the average of all the grades above or at 59.5%? You passed and got some credit. Depending on the class you will get a different type of credit. English, Math, Social Studies, Science, and electives. How many credits will change from school to school

we kinda have A-levels here but its per class and opt-in

The useful kind or the eye-roll kind?

little bit of both.

Us Government, Geography, World history, etc. Those kind of topics

All crammed into one class?
We have them separated.

they are separate here also but tend to mesh together. What you learn in US history will be pretty much what you learned in world history.

So I had to go into town to collect a prescription and while I was inside the surgery some dicks burst the tires on my bike and throw it over a locked fence, seriously some fucking people :frowning:

2 Likes

Do the topics get repeated every other year? I think I heard everything from the neolithic era until today (actually a few years ago, current political topics were never discussed) at least twice. And WW II about 4 times. Talking about “we must never forget what bad things our ancestors did!” -_-

1 Like

Gave them some ultra violence in return?

2 Likes

Thats not cool eh

1 Like

2 Likes

There was five of them :frowning:

1 Like

They mostly get repeated for the first half of the year as the teacher goes over what you learned last year and bring anyone up to speed

That kind only feels strong in groups.

2 Likes

So…like a shitty anime show that tries to play out time.
Or like a shitty TV show that does the “what happened in the last episode” for half the episode.

2 Likes

pretty much feels like it. Spending 3 episodes talking about how rough college is going to be instead of showing them that it is easier than high school.

1 Like

that fucking sucks. Did they do it near your house or did they fuck up your bike while you were out?

Its not necessarily easier. As theres a ton more work to be done, but you can do it however you want so its a lot better lol.

Yep.
6th grade was really annoying for me because I just moved to a new school … And they were doing a “review year” … The. Entire. Year.
Was so bored lol

HS was more or less interesting though with the exception of some really stupid classes.

2 Likes

was in the village just down the road from here. I left the bike outside the doctors surgery and was inside for less than 30 seconds while they throw it over the fence.

way to many stupid classes and pointless requirements.