The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

ye I usually only ever buy specific big name stuff from Amazon like my Switch Lite though mostly because it was the same price as everywhere else and got free next day delivery. I really like ebay for those weird things you can’t get anywhere else. I’ve ordered quite a few Intel networking cards and they’ve all came really fast and haven’t had any issues with them.

My biggest problem with ebay is shit like this XD
No thanks mate. Ill happily wait the extra day
Capture

1 Like

ye my big problem with shipping on ebay is, buy this item for £20 that’s £40 cheaper than anywhere else… shipping charge £45. and when it comes it’s probably just like 2nd class royal mail postage or something lol

1 Like

Jigga theces an r/canning

1 Like

like its a very big thing if you got a home garden how do you make everything last and not go to waste PLUS this year it got big cause covid gardens and canning

talking to local farmers to see if i can get a hog 10-20lb small fry if they got any im 70% sure i can get one for like 150$

1 Like

broke my hex screwdriver im in the middle of a ibook repair

kms time to get a ifixit kit

1 Like

cant say i ever broke a screwdriver before. Plenty of electrical hardware though

Its on my list of things to get too. Would make doing repairs soooo much easier for me instead of half assing everything with the 3 things i have

2 Likes

I’ve stripped a screwdriver before because it was cheap af and the metal of the screw was harder than the screwdriver, also plenty of electrical hardware too lol

3 Likes

Behold the ibook g4 combo drive the imac g5 micro ide right angle adapter and cube g4 full size cable select ide adapter

3 Likes

Meat smoking is a go next Thursday pork belly for smoking and beef belly for fats and stock

Im hoping it will turn out well

1 Like

Baked fries

I should use my air frier more after this

3 Likes

Youtube-dl has been taken down because of a DMCA claim.
The reason for that seems to be a YT link in the tester that was to a copyrighted song.

Finally graduated from my training class and now qualified proficient at my job. And also knocked out my semi yearly test at the same time, woot. Now I can get started on college and in under a year I’ll be ranking up so that’s nice. Now back to normal working so on panamas again.
How’s everyone else?

3 Likes

bored making pickled stuff
beets cucumbers roasted tomatoes and spice infused gin and rum its gonna be a nice winter

2 Likes

Heads-up for the Switch owners here:

1 Like

Hi, 3DS respec privacy

Switch big homo big barf

After watching some of the animated Batman movies I decided to rip and encode them again with variable bitrate instead of constant. It should smooth out the stuttering during some scenes (camera moving up/down side to side). Gonna take a while with 13 movies.

Masks are now mandatory

3 Likes

had been in my areas forever, but still freakin out about its spiking up

also had to get a router lol :X