The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

that star trek acid party still pree cool lol

back to work in few min :X

1 Like

Im gardening

I moved a sage plant that has slowly shifted to a higher spot up the hill

It will act as a better garden break

I will build a small retaining wall to hold back the hill from flowing down to much

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

remembered another thing was gonna maybe add, add to server a ticker or something, was thinkin about maybe a log file but then the remember, if it has an error it stops so you would see the message so no point really lol

ticker might be kinda nice just for statistic or somethin, see how many its played consecutively or somethin idk. pretty pointless though mostly, be like uptime but in numbers of segments played

1 Like

Would be cool

Its kinda like how i like seeing numbers go up in counters on video games

Paperclip simulator was fun

mean it has tracking files for all the lists, but you can modify the position if want to go back or whatever else

would just be like the actual number it ran thru or something

edit: maybe just do a file with 2 numbers or somethin, could do like current up total, and then a lifetime number

but might go thru some old projects instead this weekend, them multiple one time pad/thing to create a data file to recreate a block of text from a second block of text etc

like quick bug checks, revamp -h and stuff

1 Like

Ps1 emulation on the imac g3 with original discs

This was one of the cool things this aio was useful for

Frogger
I love the game

3 Likes

Thats awesome. Would love to replace the guts of one of those for modern applications but in a similar use case

2 Likes

like the netbook hardware thin client things they mount to back of monitor?

1 Like

Yeah. Probably some kind of thin client or mid range PC for doing stuff like 360 emulation

2 Likes

used to have bunch but now they are more like nucs and stuff and not so cheap for some

i guess if had hardware decode for 264/5 could stream and stuff atleast

1 Like

Honey fermented garlic :garlic:

It will take a month to be ready but 3 days ish to begin fermentation

1 Like

prolly have to harvest cousins garlic soon

1 Like

Imac g3 can fit a itx board in em andddd if ya want a tad bigger and more modding support the emac g4 would be a better fit and can support alot more resolutions with a higher refresh thanks to the trinitron

1 Like

@Ancient_Evil_God what hve ya done on yer ppc stuff pics and info!

not much. im still trying to figure out what to do. THough I do have a nice civcraft server yall are free to join. Engle and trooper play on it the most. like daily it seems. I wouln’t mind seeing you in there. :smile:

1 Like

sorry guys been busy dealing with shit

2 Likes

On behalf of novasty and I… You sir… are welcome :wink:

1 Like

oh looks it is phased aka heim aka rootz.

1 Like

Ok so im moving into a bigger cheaper better place and i already am set the stim check means nothing i have a VA pension so this is a mini xmas every stim check

Im thinking some into savings for a down payment im building
60%

And whats left i could buy a m1 mac mini for shits and giggles

I know about the ssd wear issue and i already know the fixes

Plus i love anything non intel

I have a bunch of tb3 stuff and i can use the egpu box i got for stuff till i or some one smarter figures out egpu support

And this would be fun

1 Like