The official Wallpaper thread

to the top of the tail is 65 ft, lol. working on them has somewhat normalized them to me, but took that on a boring day at work since it was cool. seems fitting to put it in the papes thread.

1 Like

this is the one

1 Like

1 Like

messed with levels a little bit but was pretty close first one

@wolfleben have you tried out the screenshot’s feature for Cyberpunk yet its really neat and gives you a huge amount of control over the image. you can set the depth of field, exposure, change poses, add effects and everything. could see you making some really nice wallpapers out of it.

made these from my quickly messing around with it:

1 Like

the background looks weird tho them cactus and stuff looks idk flat?

Yes. It is one of the best one I’ve seen. I do plan to make wallpapers with it. Going to be a bit before I do.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m not sure which of these I like more but both done with the built in photo mode in CP 2077 (ultra settings with AMD FSR, no RT enabled)
Either way, was a neat spot and both can make a good wallpaper, second one is with some of the built in filtering/photo editing

1 Like

dunno tried the rt on dying light 2 was kinda eh lol. found some issues in the scene i was comparing where ended up like 50/50 some stuff was more but some not as accurate in either light setup

like too much soft light made whole ceiling glow and lost alot of surface texture detail, some objects werent in the light calculation or something like the rays added softlight behind a thing that would have been blocking the light

dl2rtes

the one with the random light by the pallet on the right is the no rt one, the other one is max rt everything with the weird glow behind the the metal door, idk feel like left side of the image mostly looks better in rt, but right mostly not like light going thru the light on ceiling and stuff prolly has some object set weird for like where light source is coming from etc, also with the real time lighting stuff from sun hard to get more specific comparisons, but in general more of a looks different then specifically better

but then they actually have reasonable lighting in the game, then those older nvidia rtx 0 lighting to like maximum rtx

1 Like

I find it weird for Discourse to compress my 2560 by 1440 to 1920 x 1080

Yet when I link it to imgur it doesn’t…

Expect more Elden Ring Wallpaper made by me. Mostly just going to post wallpapers when I have time, so won’t be on much.

2 Likes

There was a threshold in the discourse settings to downscale any image with a width higher than 1920 to bring it down to that level. I’ve now set that to 2560 so you should be fine uploading 1440p images in future.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you for that. I’ve actually beaten Elden Ring so on my 2nd play-through I’m capturing cool moments from cut scenes and while playing the game. Their alot of places in the game that work really well for setting as a desktop wallpaper.

1 Like

I am pretty pleased with this batch of Wallpapers I made. Tools used, Lightroom and Photoshop. I’ve abandoned using ReShade altogether, I do have my reasons and I don’t mind discussing them, I’d just rather discussing it outside this thread dedicated to posting wallpapers you find or you make:

2 Likes

More Wallpapers I made. Tools used, Lightroom and Photoshop.

3 Likes