Updates on the sunflowers :sunflower:

2 Likes

The sunflower opens more heads

2 Likes

my tomato has a green friend

1 Like

The flowers are exploding all over

3 Likes

Grape juice making its so strong its like a concentrate one jar to 3 gallons of water its better then Welches grape juice

Canning will be later tonight when my pressure cooker gets here

4 Likes

Pics from todays work and harvest

3 Likes

Her vs him

1 Like

" feminine elf penises are larger "

2 Likes

sept 13

sept 27

so far the garden has become kinda a much larger project then i thought i am making a path to some earthen and rock stairs
the grass squares are going to be grow beds
the thin bambo stalks i have are markers for where we want to put a grape vine over the walk path and cuttings of many other grapes mostly table grapes some seedless
i plan on making wine learned juice this year so time to have fun
the sun flower produced really well so this coming january im going to have many starters i might sell some starters on fb market place or local cl
i have SO MANY zucchini still that i have alot of seed from and the beans this year did well and we have seed as well
this garden will look totally different next year and im hype alot of work on the growing beds and stairs this fall and spring i do my starters late winter

alot of the seeds are edible as well roasted. so collecting more then i need is ok

3 Likes

More tomatoes it snowed so hopefully a banana will help ripen em up

Pickled some of the greens for later they look yummy

4 Likes

Wow its been a while more a small update

I have started some sweet potatoes you start almost allllll sweet potatoes this way for producing more sweet potatoes you grow shoots to plant and they are awesome house plants for a while

Poke then with chopsticks in a way to lower half a sweet potato in water

Change the water every few days 2-4

I use use this to water other plants and then i add more tap water

To test some navy bean germination from store bought bag i planted a few and now to see if i can force them to flower BEANS IN WINTER! COMRADE STALIN WOULD BE PROUD! 🥲 🥲

Though more green house project then a food source maybe a few baby growths for stir frys

Beans are hopefully going to give us a good harvest i wanna can “baked beans” and they use navy beans and tomatoes :tomato:

I received from a Christmas gift :gift_heart: 100$ to home depot this is awesome! Annnnddd i received about 40$ in Heirloom seeds !!! The garden will be so much better this year like i didn’t spent money on it at all last year so im hype this changes everything

4 Likes

Got starters going for the spring they will be ready by then

Recycling recycled paper packaging for the more cold hardy pants and soon will be getting a small green house set up

4 Likes

Damn sweet potato growing to tall
Great starters still a few weeks to go

Updates in early game might be daily for here not trying to spam

1 Like

Moving the sweet potatoes died

Working thr garden and building better plots

3 Likes

My starters are doing goooood

The chamber is amazing it caused my posts and any wood mold

The plants are going crazy

1 Like

A small repost of the garden

I moved a russian sage up the hill

Im so worn out

4 Likes

Working on my starters noticed that the garlic was sprouting and i need to get the plants hardened so these few nice days i will have the tubs out side for some natural sun

2 Likes

Tomato babies sprouting!

2 Likes

There is a small cold snap coming so everything is back inside everything got a bunch of sun

And i planted the rest of my salsa crop

And some broccoli

Update on the sprouts