What are you currently listening too?

Some dream pop is always welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh nice something new to listen to. I hadnā€™t noticed the release. gonna have to get this on bandcamp now :smiley:

1 Like

New Paul Wardingham album.
Finally got uploaded to youtube

2 Likes

Couple more weeks to go. Loving the heavier feel to this already.

Also this popped up in my recommended and Iā€™m still not sure Iā€™m totally on board with the rest of their music, but this song is pretty good. Not a fan of the vocalist thoughā€¦

1 Like

Great song, from time to time I find myself listening to this song quite a lot too when I hit my youtube playlist.

1 Like

Thats also a great song but something about Emperor sends shivers down my back

1 Like

For me I think it has a lot todo with the pacing of the song. the vocals and melody combine together in such a way that they complement each other perfectly, its hard to explain? its like they set each other up very well and leave enough time to each to shine.

1 Like

Man, blasting music through my headphones really pumps some energy when getting close to 20h awake :joy:

Too bad I donā€™t drink anymore. This is one of the songs thatā€™s perfect for getting drinking started.

Some more German. (fun fact: the drummer plays while standing; Iā€™ve only seen that twice and both it was by Austrian/German drummers)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Much better video than the one with the Instagram (?) clips.

1 Like

Album is out, got a little bit of everything for a 45m LP.

I know that a couple guys in the band are fairly techy dudes, and at least one is a gamer. Somebody may have been playing DOOM when they wrote the baselines for this album, especially evident in this instrumental.

Absolutely slamming riffs.

2 Likes

New music by ghostly kisses is always great to listen to :smile:

1 Like

Had an urge to listen to Meteroa by Linkin Park again which probably my favourite album of theirs and I forgot just how good it is :smiley:

Also weirdly having a huge burst of nostalgia for GTA:SA as I used to listen to this soo much while playing that game XD

2 Likes

F

1 Like
2 Likes

Heard it first in a webm with a scene from Redline.

edit: thereā€™s the AMV

Still one of my favorite songs

1 Like