What are you currently listening too?

btw, @Dje4321 the title has a typo (too-> to).

2 Likes
1 Like

Should of should of should of

2 Likes

I love how the chorus sounds like something happy you could play at a Christian event while the lyrics are the exact opposite.

1 Like

don’t know why but had a feeling to start listening to some of my Japanese music again, this is fall out by Masayoshi Minoshima, probably one of my favourite songs of his. It has the right balance of being calm and relaxed yet still fairly up beat.

1 Like

My brother suggested i check out System of A Down. Shits good the guitar is particularly dope.

3 Likes

Your brother is a wise man.

He knows good music, other then that he’s alright I guess.

1 Like

One of the few country singers worth a damn.

In 2018? You should go on a music discovery journey.

1 Like

I only got into metal relatively recently. Plus my brothers are 8 and 13 years older than me respectively. So I’m not familiar with many of the bands that were most active when they were around my age.

1 Like

In addition to that, many of those bands were in their “prime” when your brothers were your age. A lot of them changed their style significantly or aren’t even doing anything now. Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Godsmack, Seether, Ill Nino, Marilyn Manson, POD, Sevendust, SOiL, Slipknot, Korn, Trapt, etc.

2 Likes

2 Likes

you described my childhood right there XD

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were more into Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, N*sync, etc.

1 Like

I prefer better metal than what you listed :stuck_out_tongue:

for example:

4 Likes

The bands I listed were more specific to the period 10-15 years ago and to the teens who listened to them.

3 Likes

Listening to my vinyl copy of the Nier Automata soundtrack.
IMG_20180306_154857

3 Likes