Alcohol lounge

Thin. Mints.

1 Like

That little village at the ocean wasn’t bad. Cambridge on the other hand…not a fan of.

1 Like

Well who is to be honest.

1 Like

“but teh youneeworse-ity”
yeah…no.

1 Like

Gonna buy my brother a nice bottle of scotch as a thank you for paying for some stuff we needed to pay for, and as a late chirstmas present. Will update with a picture of course.

2 Likes

YES
also ice cream shops
also basically anything
also coffee

1 Like

I got him this stuff

3 Likes

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

ofc it’s the drunken dragon that posts that… lol

3 Likes

Got Guinness because only dark beer gas station has and my brother didn’t go pick me up anything

is it good though?

It looks way better than it tastes… Guinness has the best presentation of any beer I’ve drank, but it’s lacking in flavor.

GG lol

(Guinness … But mainly because Irish day, theres much better dark beers here so)

Mmmhhhm. Beer.

2 Likes

this is a good, if expensive, stout. ($5 for the 550ml)

2 Likes

Latest haul.

Also. I have no idea how to feel about this lol. Was the random 2 in the Lakefront sampler.

1 Like

Having some of the Bison Ridge. Its actually quite good, very smooth whiskey and on ice is even better. Considering it was pretty cheap pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

I still find it amusing that the beer in Supernatural is based off Leines lol @wolfleben . But got a 24pack for $11 so yeah lol.

Also got this for reasons.

Got a couple other things as well (some wine but that’s to go with family dinner so meh) etc.

4 Likes

Chocolate…peanut butter…beer?
Maybe I’m just too conservative when it comes to beer but…why?

1 Like