Alcohol lounge

What’s the difference?
The manga flavored one is nice but way too much sugar in it.

here, theres 20 different kinds usually at any given gas station. sometimes more?
but import is so called because it uses real sugar (not high fructose) and has a funny top on the can that makes it nice for driving. same otherwise than the normal monster.
Ultra are sugarfree flavors. i have them too much at work to like them but they are pretty good; theres everything from black cherry to tropical flavors.
and the normal sugar-included kinds have ones like noncarbonated tea versions, and “punch” thats a mix of monster and juice, and so on.

1 Like

Ah, I keep forgetting that this is a thing in the US.

Flavors here are limited. We have the green one (I think most places don’t have the low carb Blue one anymore, probably didn’t sell well), Ultra Red/White, Mango Loco, Rehab Peach/Lemon and the Valentino Rossi one. I think those are all.

1 Like

Stocked up since a lot of things are on sale lol

2 Likes

neat

1 Like

Local place, amusing beer name.

It’s pretty good and fairly mild for an IPA.

2 Likes

Bit of a theme going lol, but also I like bomber sized beers.

I bought some rum

3 Likes

dat looks like a brown bottle tho

Because it is a brown bottle.

lol ye, mean how you supposed to tell the colour in da store

As long as it gets you drunk. Im not sure @ThatBootsGuy cares beyond that

1 Like

I bought this because I haven’t had it before. Its really good stuff. I don’t really care about getting drunk much these days.

Interesting wine.

Pretty good, and smooth. And 16% lol.
Also bought a few beers and things. One being a premixed Long island which was actually not bad.

1 Like

isnt that the basic bitch goth wine brand?

It’s a good, cheap wine so I guess idk lol. That kind in particular is only in CA afaik so it’s not as common. The Apothic Dark is probably the one you are thinking of.

well apothic in general has bunch random red/dark red things

But still not so cheap that it comes in a box.

1 Like

ackhyually thats a bag usually lel

bought a 40 of mickeys after pizza place for 3.29$

Not here.
That’s usually how you spot an alcoholic here.