Alcohol lounge

It’s interesting, smells like maple and spices. Taste is mild for a red, or should I say very smooth with a good burn. Overall, for $13 for a 750, a very good wine. Especially considering it’s also barrel aged.

thas smol time

also some glass options

Like the tree or thy syrup?
Never had the syrup cause shit’s too expensive and I think the cheaper ones aren’t real maple syrup. Plus, I’d hate to throw a whole bottle away if I don’t like it.

Like the sugar/syrup. Or maple flavored things.
The batch I have is from 2017 so not sure if newer ones are the same but this one is really good.

1 Like

not too expensive here

but basically just less fake flavor, sugary but its actual sugar not like added corn syrup

usually more light flavor, but its better in general :X

likes… least here basically is fake flavor like say a grape or orange soda, where its not quite right so they just throw bulk processes/artificial sweeteners at it(especially if you do light/sugar free stuff), and more of the flavor stuff

but it doesnt taste right/is off, and the sweetness is weird too

1 Like

Oh yeah, they come in different grades. Forgot about that.
Well, here I could just by grade C or A (this one only online for some reason). C is like 8€ for 375ml, A is a bit more expensive at 5,80€ for 250ml.

And the store claims the grade C one is from Canada.

1 Like

Ye, the ones here that are “boxed” are really just bagged with a box around it for packaging lol
And the glass ones are the stereotypical church wines

can get some gud stuff locally made here for like 10$ for a just under 500ml

can probably substitute it for honey if you wanna feel like ave a little bit more

Some normal wines that are pretty good for a normal 750ml are sub $10 but they are usually on sale. Then again, there’s so many wines around $10 they usually go on sale under that fairly randomly and often.

ye bought a big glass one for da cool jug(like 14.99) some sangria was decent enough, pretty kiddie shiz, like sweet/mild

but when you got so damn much it cant be that strong unless your a glutton

1 Like

Yeah, apparently you can just substitute it 1 : 0.75 for sugar.
Kinda tempted to get a bottle. Have a 25% off coupon but most of the expensive stuff is often excluded.

For wine usually if it’s original price is $10-20 the coupon (or 10-20 euro) the discount will be nice without being too expensive to disqualify. I personally like Piniot Noir and Red Blends, they are the easiest drinking of red wines. That or Porters. Because porters are akin to whiskey/etc.

Other kinds of wine are very much a personal preference thing

dunno if would all the time for teas and stuff since not super into maple

but you got some eggos and shit pree gud

least compared to he basic like aunt whatever type stuff here is big difference to even not that great of brand pure maple syrup, somehow tastes sweeter eventhough its not extra sweetened, more natural taste

feels like your cheatin on a diet, but also feels like you are less likely to get cancer at the same time

also you can try out some lembas bread recipies lol

Wait, if talking maple sugar or syrup… Canadian and Minnesotan is the best. Anything else is meh. But not bad, just not as good as above two.

ye but compared to like

its like buying fleishmans of karkov vodkas

but instead of trying to burn the shit out of yourmouth

its supposed to taste good

1 Like

its time

some shitty vodka, some cruzan, and some 151

2 Likes

2 Likes

@drinkingweebs

yall got any cool glasses?

like this square tea candle holder, for blade runner esque vibes but with a nicer simplicity and it was 50c

also some smol pitchers for milk/syrup and stuff can be neat for a joke, like gimmie a pitcher of beer and 50 wings..

2 Likes

Not bad, though not going to lie I bought it just because it said cupcake on it and that piqued my curiosity. For a $10 wine it’s pretty nice (for reference, $8 is about the cheapest you can get good wine here so).

Definitely see why they have the name though, a sweet, almost rich wine. But it’s also 13.5% so it’s not super strong either.

1 Like

you ever try some of the cheapass vermouth?