1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

me_irl

2 Likes

1 Like

IMG_20201120_084716

2 Likes

Isn’t the touchbar also a pain in the ass to replace for repair shops that aren’t Apple? (like Louis Rossman)
Kinda like the whole touch ID fiasco?

I still have an iPod touch (with a measly 8GB cough6.5GBcough) in a drawer. It’s basically useless since I refuse to install iTunes on my PC.
And just yesterday I watched a stream where a German tech reviewer talked about testing the iPhone 12 as a lifelong Android user. Very unintuitive and restricted when it comes to managing your files.
I guess I kinda get the appeal of that though. There’s this weird feeling about “this is how it’s intended to be, so it works” instead of “do things as you want. may work, may not work, but there are other ways you can try”. But that’s only okay if you like how things are done and also only as long as it works. If this way is the only way it can be done and suddenly it doesn’t work that sucks. Especially if the manufacturer doesn’t fix it ASAP.

They literally assigned each of us our own number.

inb4 the X-Files episode where they discover the smallpox vaccination was just a ruse to collect bio-data from all the people and store them for aliens.