Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

3 Likes

You could jailbreak and not use itunes the new ipod touch 2019 has 256gb and a headphone jack on a Apple product it can play flacs and shit via vlc and more personally still have a rockbox flashed ipod to use the better ipods for good media

But in reality buy a non ipod if new musicplayer

Phones being limited in size pisses me off i want a 1tb phone to not need to stream everything

1 Like

I’d do that with my iPod Classic 120GB but I was a moron and completely gutted it when Apple refused to even tell me what’s wrong with it 4 days after the warranty expired. Can’t even open it cause I pried around so much. Now it serves as a reminder to never buy anything from Apple again.

the new ipod touch 2019 has 256gb
But in reality buy a non ipod if new musicplayer

before I do that I buy a decent DAP and a 256GB microSD.

Apple iPod Touch 7th Gen 256GB -> 390€
Hiby R3 Pro + 256GB microSD -> ~200€

That said, I’m not keen on ordering from China and possibly dealing with customs.
So for now I opted to get a EarStudio ES100 Mk2 Bluetooth DAC/Amp cause the headphone jack dongle, the long headphone cable and having to pull my phone out of my pocket every time I want to change tracks or play/pause is annoying.
I don’t listen to that many tracks while on the go so 128GB microSD are enough for me. Maybe I’ll get another 256GB microSD while they’re under 30€ on Amazon. I just got another 256GB microSD while they’re under 30€.

I enjoy the ipods more for the retro value.

I have many apple products but more those i bought used and or repaired for near no cost for features i needed or wanted for collection reasons

The cheapest thunderbolt 3 desktop (fully supported ) is currently a 2009 4,1 macrpo with alot of mods its not the fastest but its not a major deal for the price/preform

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

nah whole thing is suspect though lol

ex:
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/verify/michigan-software-glitch-didnt-switch-votes/507-d8caddb3-71da-4125-85be-9c8c124f66b7

No. An erroneous report occurred in one county due to human error. A county clerk did not update the software that counts the physical results and which posts unofficial results online.

When the unofficial election results online didn’t match the physical count, election officials stopped using the software in the county and manually updated the site.

According to the Michigan Department of State, “the software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error.”

as in they publicly acknowledge that the numbers people were seeing(as in on the media outlets calling the election). arguing semantics that yes their vote was counted at the local machine, just not in the total you could see online/the total that would actually be the number used in the election

wasnt on this sight but pretty sure they continued to say that it doesnt matter they didnt press the button to add the total, or that other counties might have similar issues in that state(and other states maybe idk), because no one ever double checking the results or overseeing them press the button, would be caught later when they go to return the machines to storage/recycle the ballots or something

am just sayin if you're a 16year old working at a pizza place and you cut a pizza then turn around to put it in a box and the description on the box doesnt match the pizza, you check all the other boxes, you check the tickets where you cut pizzas, you check the tickets on the line where they make pizzas, you ask people if you cant find the box, if they made one etc

they are saying you just never double check anything until after the election is already done, and thats the normal amount of responsibility expected for say voting results

Votes don’t taste as good as pizza, though.

ye but they get paid more then dumb kids that do a better job then them

Just start an internet company and get rich quick, kiddo.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I love Ie memes

Makes me wanna access this site from ie4