Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

OMG that’s amazing, over 10 years in Linux how didn’t I know about this until now.

2 Likes

Learned it the same way. From another person who uses linux

Timestamped & ofc its robert miles

1 Like

ofc there’s a Computerphile on shortcut keys, totally not surpised its him too lol

1 Like

its also how i learned about Ctrl+Shift+T to undo tab close on browsers

2 Likes

you need to stop making me embarrassed for not knowing shortcuts, I’ve been right clicking on the tab row to reopen closed tabs lol

1 Like

glances at taren

Good luck with that chief. Hes who made me understand the key concepts of workflow improvement

1 Like

Don’t blame me when you have 10 macro keyboards and no space to put anything on your desk.

i disagree with that on a fundamental level. He prefers everything to be reachable in an instant. I could live with keybind bank switching. ctrl+shift+a would wait for a second key press on the keyboard to execute the function you intend instead of ctrl+shift+a being a keybind directly

1 Like

I joke but this is honestly insanely useful for me on sway using modes or I wouldn’t have enough keys for all my shortcuts XD

how do you need shortcut to reopen tabs tho, you have to close the tabs first

Well when you close 30+ at a time, You often happen to get a few you wanna keep in the mix. Modern browers hate tab trees too so cant even keep them organized

1 Like

happens to me a lot when I’m researching how todo something and had like 20 stackoverflow answers open and realised I needed an answer again that I recently closed.

1 Like

1 Like

you mean they now support denying refugees from a regime thats trying to deliberately cause a weimar republic style collapse?

2 Likes

That sounds like building your own servers with extra steps.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

straya in a hot minute lol

1 Like