Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Imagine climbing Mt Everest and finding out there’s no pub at the top.

1 Like

Inexperienced hikers didn’t do any research and then complain about their own faults.
This is why my grandfather preferred to go hiking/climbing alone. Those people are not only a burden but also a danger to themselves and others.

We often get news reports about tourists (but also local city morons) who think hiking up a mountain is child’s play. They end up having to be rescued because they got lost, can’t decent due to bad weather (who knew the weather on mountains is different than in a valley?) or because they got injured (not paying attention where they walk, insufficient footwear, overestimating their abilities). Or they straight up die.
Not to mention the potential danger of wildlife. It’s rare and those animals are usually shy anyway so they stay away from people, but we have bears, wolves, lynx, snakes and salamanders (yes, some of the latter ones are dangerous because they excrete poison from their skin).

1 Like

I’m sorry but Ben really fucked up when he built the mountain not thinking about the facilities it needs after such a long climb

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Damn you unicode!

1 Like

was it that swarstika symbol?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

what heart gold is good maybe

2 Likes

Well, there are edibles that are candy but nobody gives that away for free. Not even on Halloween.

1 Like

I actually dig that.

1 Like