[Official] DEFUNCT Cubedcorps UHC Minecraft 1.12.2 Server

nah, at work atm. Probably won’t be on tonight either because I’ve got Pathfinder going on… that usually goes until like, 11:30 at night. Will be on tomorrow though.

2 Likes

Spent a load of time surveying the surrounding lands.

Here’s a 1.5km x 2km map. The full marker is the town.

The map will expand as I venture out further. The relevant maps are in the Cartography building (behind my house and next to Dje’s).

2 Likes

Nice will have to come and take a look at it. have kinda been cheating and using journeymap but haven’t covered some of the more far out places yet.

1 Like

Dont forget that the overworld will be reset when 1.13 is released

2 Likes

yep is why I’ve been spending most of my time in the nether. We have a fancy nether tunnel to the fortress now and have started to build out some infrastructure in that area.

And the mapmaking will begin again OwO

2 Likes

Yep. The whole overworld thing is why i have not been on much. Im waiting to build my base before i go any farther so i dont have a massive amount of shit in storage at the nether XD

1 Like

yep thats starting to be an issue for me and moving all that stuff back to the overworld afterwards will be a massive pain. I don’t really have any plans for my base though other than its definitely going to at least partly be underwater.

Bought and installed Minecraft, added server. I’m assuming death will be swift…

2 Likes

In 1.13 it sure will, just watch out for the drowns those can be mean when they gang up on you, phantoms also but there are disabled on the server right now.

2 Likes

thank god…

2 Likes

yep might not be forever though because you need them to repair the Elytras now.

1 Like

It will. Getting close to the end though so ender pearls and XP will be a plenty here soon

1 Like