Post what new thing you acquired recently

The fact that they are stacked in reverse order drives me nuts

2 Likes

Especially as they have an image on the side that would show correctly in the proper order.

2 Likes

They are stacked that way cause I’m going to be watching them soon. If they were on a shelf they would be in the right order.

2 Likes

Nintendo NES coasters
Amiibo Ridley
The Wolf Among Us (Retail)
Glass mug

1 Like

GeForce PCX 5900 that came in last week. Fan is crunchy and it’s got some PCB damage, but the card still powers up fine and even boots to OS without showing any artifacting. Been waiting awhile to find one in the first place, let alone one for cheap. Bit of a project but I’ll take a functional project over a dead card any day.

4 Likes

With this I now have episode 1-90 complete. The other two were discounted.

The haul from yesterday’s bulk purchase at the recycler. These are the functional (or mostly so, in the case of the 5950).

Row 1: Radeon 9800 Pro |GeForce GT 430 1GB (for resale) | GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
Row 2: Radeon HD 7750 | GeForce GT 640 4GB (for resale) | GeForce GT 430 PCI
Row 3: Radeon 9600 Pro | Radeon HD 8490 (for resale) | 3Dfx Voodoo 3 1000

So some duplicates from the last trip, which is great because that means I can just sell them off. No need to keep more.

3 Likes

I guess you could say I’m going back to what got me inspired to write in the first place:

What are these? There classy reprints of Rod Serling novelization of stories he wrote for the Twilight Zone. How do they read? Honestly I don’t know. I’ve never read them. Sure I watched the show but there is a huge difference between writing a script for a show and writing a story for print. However, I believe Rod Serling will not disappoint me. I’ll be reading and studying them after I finish reading the rest of His Dark Materials Trilogy.

3 Likes

Another replacement order for this. Cause Amazon forgot how to package things properly and their drivers don’t care.

Oh, and another 50€ for a filling yesterday at the dentist…I hope the next appointment will be the one in July. This is getting heavy on my bank account.

Got this for my birthday

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

1 Like

Got some new shoes, my old ones were pretty much dead… These are a lot nicer anyway lol

3 Likes

Watching The Dark Knight Returns got me hooked again.

If you don’t want to tilt your head and squint your eyes:

• Batman: Gotham Knight
  • Batman: The Dark Knight Returns 1+2
  • Batman: Year One
  • Batman Beyond: Return of the joker
  • Superman / Batman: Apocalypse
  • Batman: Under the Red Hood
  • Batman and Harley Quinn
  • Batman: The Killing Joke
  • Batman: Bad Blood
  • Batman: Assault on Arkham
  • Son of Batman
  • Batman vs. Robin

1 Like

Got “Has been heros” and a picture of the moon. Picture has the data may 29, 1969 on the back

3 Likes

I aquired one new thing, a gift card and a used game.

2 Likes

I spy a third item tho.

That’s three.

3 Likes

was being a troll and pointing out that theres a keyboard there

Then that’s 4 items. Including the desk 5.

4 Likes

I see now Haha. Sometimes I’m simple.