Post what new thing you acquired recently

ye seems pretty good stuff from them besides that one lil black thing that i got out of the view and hasnt come back still been gud, the tracking and stuff been good

The Neon Demon
The House That Jack Built
Exorcismus
Saw 1-10 Collection (Uncut)
Slotherhouse (forgot to put it in the picture)

1 Like

Part of my latest order:

Spring
Aerobicide (Killer Workout)
Night Swim
Tödlicher Segen (Deadly Blessing)
Abyzou (The Offering)
The Invitation
Zombieland 2: Double Tap
Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin
The Grudge 2

Shelves completely filled with horror movies, so I have to put the rest somewhere else.

1 Like

got some newer release dvds of shows never had releases before, ed edd n eddy(had only 2 seasons or so originaly years ago, now has everything besides the movie, specials etc) had some random ones really cheap at walart, rockos modern life, thornberrys, munsters, parks and rec, saved by the bell(gonna setup some retro day time tv stuff for fun on server, roseanne cheers married with children etc)

dvds lot cheaper then back in the day atleast, used to be like 45~60$ for a 2 season anime, now its like entire og tmnt for 40$ lol(yes i got this also)

edits: and least for older shows mostly animated where there is no more original source anymore to rescan even if they tried to release a bluray(usually dont cause no point) all they can do is upscale or ‘ai’ upscale, some live action stuff maybe they have source tape if they were using good cameras, like how you can get really old movies in 1080 and looks great, like the grapes of wrath depending on tape quality/degredation anyways, them large formats had lots of visual data in there, but animation is either images they took pictures of/scanned whatever, or computer sequenced, unless they saved all the drawings they cant rescan, if they have all the files for cg probably wouldnt be high res anyways since that was the format at the time and budget cutting not making files like 10x the size of the format people will actually see for no reason

1 Like

Some albums

1 Like

Another LG Ultragear 27GP850P-B

My cheapo Philips 243V7QDSB/00 suddenly started flickering towards the center-left a few days ago. So I thought that might be a convenient excuse to finally get a matching 2nd monitor.
New model on the left, old model on the right. Same specs, though.

1 Like