Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

Very tempting :thinking:

1 Like

yup, pretty good. they usually have sales as well. oh also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmsHB4Gx7rYOaAP25d76C3w

1 Like

Yeah watching him and Bradley over on tnt quite a bit recently. I’ll hold off on getting the sampler to make sure I got my humidor properly seasoned. I have the hygrometer, the boveda is coming later this week to calibrate it. It’s all coming together :grin:

That sampler is a great deal when you consider the 1 shop within 20 minutes of me only stocks a couple sticks under 10 and even then they’re around 8.

1 Like

Got some butane, another Manacudo, and a La Aurora Connecticut. Debating on giving my brother the Manacudo.

2 Likes

lol yes I can’t escape it, I’m sure its gonna happen. I’ll just have to tell myself its like this for everyone XD

1 Like

Maybe if they start with a bong (wouldnt recommend tho)

1 Like

ye probably right, what you’d say it’d be better starting off with something like a pipe?

1 Like

much hotter smoke, why I always preferred bongs back in the day.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d have an issue with hotter smoke? I am asthmatic though so maybe one might agree with me more than the other but I’ll just have to try them both and find out.

ye will have to keep that in mind then, seems like a best place to start as I won’t have to worry about having or using anything extra that I wouldn’t already have.

1 Like

Not even a pipe. A simple joint/blunt would be great. No need to worry about dropping it, lighting it, etc. You just hit and enjoy.

Depends. The hotter smoke mostly make my throw sore when as a bong will hit deep in the lungs. Much easier to cool your throat with a drink of water then trying to get your lungs to calm down

1 Like

my hand rolled… pipe-arettes? i guess? with labels and everything lol. not that i really need them as the smells alone differentiate them enough for me to know but meh.

makes for a nice 15-30min smoke each depends on the type of tobacco and how tightly i pack the things. quite enjoyable really.

1 Like

Cleaned the stem of my bong and holy fuck its soo much better XD. I gotta remember to clean it more

2 Likes

a clean bong is a happy bong? was it interfering with the dispersal of that sweet :oregano:?

1 Like

Ye. What normally takes 0.5 bowl was getting close to 3 and not even getting to the same point

1 Like

same principle as a clean pipe is a good smoking pipe, lol.

2 Likes

ah, so you can get more much out of it now then, how dirty really was it to get that bad XD

1 Like

Got the boveda calibration done, hygrometer is reading 3% high. Will let it sit in the humidor overnight to see where that’s sitting currently to see if I need to adjust anything.

So far after a couple hours it’s pretty good, currently displaying 70% (which means 67%). So the humidor is at least in the ballpark of where I want it.

2 Likes

Got some more stuff in, probably the last I’ll order for some time lol. The coffee will last me a while and the tobacco as well. Speaking of. This blend smells AWESOME. cant wait to try it.

2 Likes

Lel. left my lighter near the exhaust of my laptop and the flame out of it is huge XD. Is probably about 4 inches instead of around 2. Actual inches. Not whatever guys call inches

2 Likes