Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

Tonight’s smoke is a MF Special.

Pretty spicy, quite strong, but good. Definitely worth it if you can find it.

1 Like

Hopefully my brother buys me a humidor soon… Not enough time to go to the shop for cigars, and only places near me sell the garbage shit. Tried a black and mild for the first time in years… I wouldn’t recommend it, especially if you know what a good cigar is…

rip that dollar

2 Likes

we sell a fuckton of those

1 Like

They’re only good if you take them apart and turn them into a left-handed cigarillo :wink:

1 Like

should see if he’ll get you one of these things rofl, you would be set for a looong time

1 Like

Pretty well stocked for awhile

3 Likes

How long can you store them in there?

Multiple years if I wanted.

1 Like

And how long will a stash like that last you?

Hopefully about a year, not sure though

I think I’m set for awhile

3 Likes

Time to go full Sigmund Freud on cigars.
(chain smoking them, not the meaning of dreams thing)

SadTimes I can’t smoke or drink until like a month into tech school probably so oh well. But I checked out some of the cigar shops in San Antonio and there was actually a really good selection, but the prices were generally terrible lol.

1 Like

At a local Lounge :smiley:

2 Likes

got a few things off cigarbid, buying them retail wouldve been like $60 lol. the Saison has my curiosity and the rest are pipe tobacco as i like that a lot.

i smoke when i go out to the airmans club here on the weekends and cigarettes are just nasty so im going to roll my own ones again. everything should arrive shortly for that :smiley: also going to get a cigarette case for the things lol, because reasons.

2 Likes

Got some of these, they are… Actually not bad, considering they were $5 for the pack. But can’t wait to get the rest of my actually nice stuff after this lol.

1 Like

Woot.

Also had this, was good.

2 Likes

Ordered more cigars because by spending $50 or more you get a free 50 count humidor at famous smoke shop atm. So a box of Olor Fuerte which had a 10 cigar sampler for an additional $1, and a 5 pack of Asylum 13 Ogre Sixty barber pole sticks.

2 Likes

Tried the Five Brothers and it’s quite decent. Smells almost like tea when not lit and when burning is an old style, mild tobacco. Not bad for $2.
The H&H Concerto is a strong, interesting smoke. Lots of flavors and being a bolder blend has the almost campfire smell to it. Quite good.

1 Like

Been awhile since I posted a cigar review but there have only been 2 that have been real standouts from my humidor recently

The first is the Olor Fuerte.
Now this is a Famous Smoke shop exclusive (I buy most of my stuff there because the deals are just incredible and being 1 state over shipping is super fast for me). It really took me by surprise because, although it’s a famous exclusive, it had an amazing flavor. I got earthy, woody, leather, coffee, cocoa and a bit of spice when I smoked it that I can recall. It was a couple weeks ago so I’ve forgotten some of the finer notes it had, but it was surprisingly complex especially for a house blend that goes for $70-$80 a box.

The second I just finished is the Punch Gran Puro. It is really earthy, woody, and a nice spice in the first third that’s cut back with a hint of sweetness that really comes to life in the second third before being taken over with that earth wood and spice in the final third. I only tossed it away when I couldn’t keep my fingers from burning. I will definitely look into buying some more of these when there’s room in my humidor again.

1 Like