Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

My gawd is nice not smoking absolute trash XD

1 Like

away from the bargain bin and back to the premium kush? XD

1 Like

away from free where it took a whole joint just to feel it

1 Like

What kind of diet weed is this?

shake. Basically worthless but its good joint weed when you mix a bit of good in with it.

1 Like

so its like crumbs you get in a bag of crispā€™s at the bottom that you throw in a sandwich to pad it out?

1 Like

basically.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Politics Lounge [Free Hong Kong]

uw0t

Switched my go-to tobacco cause a) the quality decreased over the past few months (got dryer and dryer and the taste changed, also had some occasions where it smelled weird) and b) itā€™s discontinued and I found out my shop of choice was buying leftover stock from other shops and it seems that I was the only one buying it.

Wanted to stick to the natural tobaccos (no pesticides, no added aromas, etc) but I actually like the aromatic ones better despite the horrible smell of the raw tobacco, so now Iā€™m smoking Drum.

And I ordered a pipe starter kit from Amazon and a pack of cherry flavored pipe tobacco (Amphora NĀ°2). The tobacco smells not like I expected but more like some cheap hookah tobacco. But I felt the same about the Drum and now I like it better than any other tobacco I had before, soā€¦who knows how Iā€™ll feel about the Amphora once I tried it.

Only ordered the starter kit from Amazon cause my shop only had one kit and that was 65ā‚¬ā€¦yeah, thatā€™s a bit too much just to try pipe smoking. But Iā€™m still paying more than you guys overseas cause from what Iā€™ve seen you can buy corncob pipes for ~$10 or even less and here on Amazon one costs 15ā‚¬+.
Itā€™s not a corncob pipe, though but sandalwood. Briar or cherry arenā€™t exactly cheap, soā€¦gonna see how that cheap wood will turn out. But itā€™s just to see if I even like pipe smoking and if I do Iā€™m willing to buy a better one (nothing expensive but kind of a solid budget choice).
Starter kit should arrive tomorrow.
Just ordered a cheap Meerschaum pipe too (the corncob one).

3 Likes

Gotta keep that shit humidified. get yourself some little boveda packs and throw that in with your tobacco. Should keep it properly humidified for a much longer time.

1 Like

Amphora is a decent budget name, thereā€™s a few others that are quite good that Iā€™ve put in the thread. Dunhill and Captain Black are always a good choice, both have a variety and are fairly cheap.

Edit;
Also from good brands, aromatics still have nothing bad in them. They just have a ā€œtoppingā€ of whatever flavors(s) added during the curing process to create the flavors. One of my favorite ones for vanilla for example is Captain Black Royal, like a burnt vanilla/creme brulee vanilla not like candy vanilla. But thereā€™s lemon, cherry, etc that are made the same way.
And yeah you need to get some Mason jars to store the loose leaf in, doesnā€™t need to be super humidified but does need to keep what it has from the package. Too dry means itā€™ll burn too quickly, and lose some of the flavor. Not a lot, but the quick burning is more annoying.

You donā€™t really need to get a boveda pack or anything though, pipe tobaccoā€™s much less work to keep good than cigars are lol @ThatBootsGuy

And also you should check eBay for budget pipes, thereā€™s a wide range like my skull one was iirc $20.

2 Likes

I mean out of the box. Shit was crumbling already when I opened a new, just bought pack. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s close to 0% moisture in those packs.
The Drum tobacco on the other hand, nice and stays ā€œwetā€ for about a week after being opened (and carefully closed in the zip lock bag again with as little air in it as possible).

I think it was the cheapest one they had. And their selection ainā€™t big. I think 3 kinds of Amphora and 5 others but itā€™s just like 3 brands total. Itā€™s a farily small shop, they donā€™t specialize in pipe stuff and just sell magazines, cigarettes and tickets for parking.

Wasnā€™t Dunhill the brand Hunter S. Thompson smoked in cigarettes?

Not a fan of vanilla at all lol. They had cherry, vanilla, nuts and whiskey.

Just getting a mason jar to put it in. If I like it. Should be easier to rehydrate it if I need to than in the pouch it came in.

Yeah, Amazon is terrible for that. Seems like reputable manufacturers donā€™t sell there. I was happy to find a Missouri Meerschaum. The rest are just ā€œno-nameā€ brands where the type wood is either not mentioned or something obscure thatā€™s on no list of ā€œapprovedā€ pipe woods.

Oh also Ashton is a great blender, my favorite from them is probably Gold rush as itā€™s an interesting lemon flavor. But they have a whole range of stuff.

Edit; also some proper storage. Well Iā€™m packing to bring some home lol but the Mason jars:

1 Like

Just had the Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classic for the first time.

Fantastic smoke. Easily my favorite medium bodied stick. Super flavorful and good right down to burning my fingers lol.

1 Like

Got some more stuff in, this was $35 total lol. And the 120ml bottles are comical, the normal 60ml ones are on the right

Also have Privada cigar club again, getting more sticks in that way. Will post as I get through them.

2 Likes

Box and other stuff

1 Like

@Cavemanthe0ne if youā€™re interested:

1 Like

useful video

Got more sticks and a free ashtray

2 Likes