Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

Cleaned the stem of my bong and holy fuck its soo much better XD. I gotta remember to clean it more

2 Likes

a clean bong is a happy bong? was it interfering with the dispersal of that sweet :oregano:?

1 Like

Ye. What normally takes 0.5 bowl was getting close to 3 and not even getting to the same point

1 Like

same principle as a clean pipe is a good smoking pipe, lol.

2 Likes

ah, so you can get more much out of it now then, how dirty really was it to get that bad XD

1 Like

Got the boveda calibration done, hygrometer is reading 3% high. Will let it sit in the humidor overnight to see where thatā€™s sitting currently to see if I need to adjust anything.

So far after a couple hours itā€™s pretty good, currently displaying 70% (which means 67%). So the humidor is at least in the ballpark of where I want it.

2 Likes

Got some more stuff in, probably the last Iā€™ll order for some time lol. The coffee will last me a while and the tobacco as well. Speaking of. This blend smells AWESOME. cant wait to try it.

2 Likes

Lel. left my lighter near the exhaust of my laptop and the flame out of it is huge XD. Is probably about 4 inches instead of around 2. Actual inches. Not whatever guys call inches

2 Likes

lel those fan must be pushing some air, gonna light up next to your laptop whenever you need that extra :fire: XD

Not really. Laptop just likes to idle fairly hot

Always runs hot, likes to light up a big flame. Your tell me that laptop is a Pyromantic now? better hope it doesnā€™t start a fire.

1 Like

Dis laptop be lit fam :poop:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have you know I use actual inches :wink:

on topic: Humidor is sitting fine at 67% humidity, time to check funds to see if that sampler bundle from Cigars Daily is doable.

3 Likes

Parents are not home so that means relaxing in the living room :smiley:

2 Likes

So does relaxing in the living room mean you have so much room for activities? :oregano: XD

1 Like

yep. much easier to remove a smell out of a large room vs a smaller one

1 Like

ye hopefuly should be able to clear it before your parents get home though, donā€™t think theyā€™d be too happy with that smell everywhere

1 Like

they wont care too much. As long as its not the first thing you smell when you walk in

1 Like

neat that your parents are relxed about it its long as it isnā€™t overpowering its all good? Iā€™m pretty sure my mother would kill me for doing this XD

1 Like

considering how strict the UK is about it

1 Like