Smoking/Vaping/& Etc Lounge

lol really? your dog likes it some :oregano:?

1 Like

kinda. Its funny to blow it into his face and watch him just stumble around

1 Like

lol thats kinda adorable him getting high and stumbling around on your smoke. does his mood change much?

1 Like

becomes really snuggly ( more so than normal)

1 Like

awww, snuggly dogs are the best.

1 Like

Woot.

1 Like

Having the G2 and wow … Very impresed for the price. Creamy, tobacco notes but with enough spice to be a nice balance makes for a great budget stick. Only Real downside is theres no flavor changes really throughout but hey for like $2-4 a stick depending where you get it its quite nice.

1 Like

Ran out of :oregano: so i smoked the rest of my keif. I am gonna go on a ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol have fun, the last big one before you gonna have to go on a much needed supply run? XD

1 Like

lel ye

1 Like

supply run complete. RIP $100 though

1 Like

lol nice should be more than worth it though, $100 worth of :oregano: should keep you going for a while now?

1 Like

Me everytime i try to but some weed

2 Likes

lel well its all :oregano: anyway, great movie though.

2 Likes

Well that was quite possibly the worst smoking experience I’ve had. Cigar was too dry so even though i cut it properly, the wrapper still ended up unraveling itself. Not to mention the flavor wasn’t what it should’ve been. Protip: Keep your humidor humidified otherwise you’re gonna have a bad time.

2 Likes

Thats why these are great lol. Intended for BIG humidor but in small ones the things last months :smiley: and can recharge them if you really want.

So tomorrow is my bday so im gonna enjoy by rolling a fatass joint XD

3 Likes

lol ofc its your birthday you almost have to, got your rolling skills down for that now?

1 Like

Kinda. Gonna give rolling it a few tries before actually using it

1 Like

Yep gotta make sure its an extra good one before using it :smiley:

1 Like