The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

listing things on hardware swap
uhhh
watching YT
maybe gaming later
also finding things for laptops for people lol

I see you there @Michael

2 Likes

Hey, also bored waiting for my compile of LineageOS to finish.

Cool looks like we have something in common highfive
giphy

2 Likes

watch anime

1 Like

Not feeling it, that’s how bored I am

then just fap

oh wait… that requires “anime”

fcba12107e36255ebccc726eb3b0b2bc12834caf8d9594049e6a38895a4c8082_1

4 Likes

I chatting with caveman in the discord voice lounge as you know, still bored

4 Likes

Must be a rather boring conversation…

2 Likes

it’s with @Cavemanthe0ne it’s about keyboards, so yes boring

4 Likes

join us

Nah, I’m chatting with my best friend in another discord chat. I’m pretty sure this one is more interesting (or at the very least not as boring) :wink:

2 Likes

Long Spoiler for idea I’m playing with at the moment for the Fantasy story I’m working on:

When you meet the main character, she is the last of her race the wood elves. Her race was wiped off the world 12 years prior to the story. Wood Elves unlike the other Elves actual can live forever. Most elves in this world only live to 300. However I’m thinking of a twist for chapter 5. So 3 and 4 garner a lot of attention for the character which allows for em to do sixths twist of sorts. To explain this I need to tell you about the religions of the world. You know how the Roman/Greek Deities actually came to earth and caused problems or helped. It is similar to that. Thought is closer to Nordic. Any way, the wood elves were made by Nature. They mirror her traits as far as looks go. They also can speak with all creatures of nature and other fay/forest spirits.
So What is this idea? Well two branches or two ideas and I’ll likely go with one of them or none of them. Twist 1 - main character is the champion for nature and gets access to all her powers. Nature comes to her and convinces her to fight for her.
Twist 2 which is much more tragic - As punishment for failing to protect the wood elves, Nature became a wood elf, and her powers are bound. Nature is the main character. She just took on the appearance and name of the last wood elf to die. You find this out some how in chapter 6.
II’m still working on chapter 2 so I got time to think about it.

1 Like

This is kinda cool

Thinking about trying to get oblivion working :thinking:

1 Like

So im getting 2MB/s off of my 10/1 connection :smiley:

Screenshot%20from%202018-03-25%2002-10-10

2 Likes

Nice not bad at all, you’ll be playing Oblivion in no time XD

2 Likes

already insatalling :smiley:

nothing feels stranger than accepting a GOG eula after pirating a game XD

2 Likes