The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

damn… big clan.

I’m here in a lowly ghost clan. Dojo is pretty epic though for a ghost clan.

2 Likes

I lucked out. I posted I was looking for a clan to help me learn the game. This Clan was the first to reach out. Been with them a few months. Very impressed.

IGN got to see a demo of Cyberpunk 2077:

Why wasn’t the public shown this?:
CD Projekt knows the hype for the game is very very real. They don’t want to show to the public till the game is ready. It is very understandable.

1 Like

… Also Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim [both version] won’t be installed cause I don’t have the time to mod/play those. Also I played them enough.

4 Likes

Lets please have the memeoff in memeville pls

1 Like

No. I’ve made it a point to never look at that thread.

I’ll be finishing updating and installing programs when I get home from work today.
I really hope this will work on fixing the stuttering. I’ll let you guys know.

… It’s a good thing I posted a lot of my ReShade Presets cause I’m going to have to reset them up for the games I will reinstall.

Took me 4 hours… But I won a game against one AI lol (for the first time). And that was on a small map that took 4 hours… Theres much larger maps, with up to like 8 ai enemies or something? Haven’t even begun to dive into that rofl. So much tiime required.

1 Like

Woooo 41 canoes unloaded later anndd its only half the day so far

Loading them back up will be fun

2 Likes

admeen aboose

3 Likes

Youve not even seen what all we can do :smiley:

1 Like

potential admeen aboose

Its nothing compared to the hidden replies only staff can see =P

1 Like

there is no combination of two characters that rattles me more than /s

2 Likes

Its nothing compared to the fact that i can become the kewldude

1 Like

Yep =P

absolutely aboose

2 Likes

it really changes your mind about the past when you realize you cant trust what someone says because someone else could be posting it =P