The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I just need something to occupy my time and im not in the mood for gaming atm

1 Like

sounds good then, should be more than enough to keep you occupied and forum will benefit so win-win i guess.

1 Like

Elon musk in a nutshell

1 Like

some of the custom cooler 1080s are now back to $610ishā€¦ i may get one as thatā€™s only $50 over MSRP which i can handleā€¦ i guess -___-

2 Likes

If you had no idea who Elon musk was and didnā€™t know it was true and seen that youā€™d say thats fucking crazy.

1 Like

Cool. LED breathing thread is up :smiley:

3 Likes

Was talking to my neighbor just before because he was having problems with his computer and I mentioned my laptop, turns out he has a hotglue gun and heā€™ll let me lend it so I can fix my laptop :smiley:

2 Likes

lol

4 Likes

But the left USB flash drive is much nicer. Great speeds.

3 Likes

I technically have a invite to this. Now invite doesnā€™t mean they will pay for my way there. Iā€™ve been invited to it every year for a while I like to think it is due to the feedback Iā€™ve given. Never went cause money also cause I work. Also cause Microsoft no longer having a handler for me and just a bot makes me never want to go.

2 Likes

this has some amusing memes lol @kewldude007 and everyone

though some probably are too esoteric for a lot of people to get because overclocking but still

2 Likes

We have a thread for that :smiley:

also yes

kek the site has banned my ip. VPN FTW

2 Likes

4 Likes

was bored so i played with Reshade againā€¦ am impressed lol. Made the MXAO all the way up to an insane 128x and also tuned some of the other settings as well for ultimate quality, and the usage on both the 6970s went from 60% each to 90% each while still at a stable 60FPS lol
not bad. also screencaps
also tag of @wolfleben

1 Like

Lost my 3m headphone cable somewhere in my room -_-

Nope, canā€™t find it.
Too many cables are black. But it has a 1/4" plug on one side, so it shouldnā€™t be too difficult to spot. And yet no luck finding it. New one is like 20ā‚¬ -_-

4 Likes

Monday weā€™ll know stuff about the new APU with benchmarks. woot.

3 Likes

@Novasty welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Novasty welcome to the forum.

2 Likes