The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

VM is mostly trash.
Need actual working software.

1 Like

It’s kinda strange for me to see the extreme attitude of other Linux users.

I’ve used Linux for 15 years. Not as my main though. I also have done things things with it, setting up my up home server, seeing how it works.

My main is Debian right now. Though its on USB at the moment. I write all my stories on Linux in Libreoffice. Granted I original used Openoffice until Orcale bought it. I was doing bug testing in Debian Buster [Next build of debian] in VM until I reformated my hard drives. I do plan to set up another Debain VM once I move.
I work with Linux and Windows. I use them to do what I want and it works for me.

People should always just use what works for them.

2 Likes

Did a thing, curious to see if my twitter will actually bring in new people or not so will see how that goes.

Semi unrelated; may be leaving the AMD streams at some point here as I don’t find them that interesting/AMD is odd to work with. Not bad just… Odd. Lol.
Will work on my own channel more. The problem I have is I know exactly what I need to do to grow my channel; I just know that I don’t really like a lot of the things needed to do it :stuck_out_tongue: That said now that I have just my full time job I can really dedicate a lot of time to streams so thats a good chunk of it. Also will be more active on twitter and such but still

Might stream later today, might not. Depends how long I have to stay at work really (doing a long shift, have already been here 11 hours so I may leave after another hour and stream or I could stay and do a 13-14 hour… Hmmm… Choices, lol)

… Now just rambling…

2 Likes

Yet the majority of tablets run Android.
They’re not meant for work, just simple media consumption devices and Android is “good enough” for that.

Taran gets pretty deep in this video it hits me a little.

A report on writing:
Rewriting Sam’s Wasteland within is kinda of stalled due to my mind focused on moving. I have an outline but it isn’t detail so that is part of why the stall.

However writing on the fantasy story has returned to normal. I wrote a page. I figure if I keep writing for the fantasy and regain my writing confidence I can return to rewriting Sam’s Wastteland WIthin. Writing the fantasy is a lot easier cause I have a detailed 50 page outline for the whole story. I’ll see how the writing goes for it.

On the epic, it feels like I keep remaking it in an endless cycle. I’m not sure where to begin with it anymore so it shelved for the time being.

Also concerning why I won’t write for DC, Marvel or Image, its closer to being very hesitant about it. There are circumstances I might consider writing. So I reworking the blog post.

1 Like

I’m going to be working overtime for the rest of the summer.:expressionless::gun:

2 Likes

atleast you have a job

2 Likes

And now I have a 1800x too

1 Like

ive got a sandy bridge mobile

Get a job

I can’t find my box cutter

Ive been trying. Not found shit yet :frowning:

rip

Got a job interview tomorrow but thats gonna be a 2.5 mile walk there

1 Like

I thought you were getting a car at some point?

That was the plan. Not surprised that it didnt go through

At least you got the dog

I see you @Michael

2 Likes

Is public transport still not an option? I know its bad in your area but still 2.5 miles is a lot.

oh hi, i see you too XD

1 Like