The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Now it’s all so clear why lounge activity has been dropping, mods thought it was PM threads

On january 15th I created a discord which has most of the regulars

So from one walled garden to another Hello!

2 Likes

is it a walled garden if it is open to public registration? dont even have temp mail domains blocked yet

1 Like

Stubby is alive and well?
Rofl. If you call stubby “having an entire separate forum and discord that we set up because we didnt like L1 anymore because of various things” the stubby then sure

The "stubby " may or may not be a thing still but I and a number of others left that as well.

ok a place-that-most-people-from-another-platform-do-not-know-about-but-a-group-of-users-from-said-platform-frequent-it shrubbery

ehhhh over stating it, a few posts per week

So only slightly less dead than Teksyndicate k

3 Likes

could point out flaws in above complaints on l1 but i’d rather not start drama cuz dont give a shit what happens on L1 soo

1 Like

Sup @kewldude007 I’m the new guy

Judging by your profile you arent exactly new to one of…you

As a general rule blame @Cavemanthe0ne for anything stupid I do here

2 Likes

that’s all on you friend, i just showed you the door you didn’t have to stay :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Never invite the chronically bored to anything that might be remotely interesting

1 Like

more than remotely interesting but thats on your

this is most of the people here rofl

3 Likes

Don’t flatter yourself

2 Likes

interesting enough for me. atleast we are not completely dead

1 Like

?

4 Likes

where are my manners I must introduce myself

Longtime user of the L1/Tek forums, currently #1 on the site in badges collected at a whopping 45, tried to tame the lounge then caveman joined in but that went south after captain-allergic-to-politics got mad at me for using memes I got from 4chan.org/pol

several months pass, dont do chrsitmas giveaway I did for two years in a row because fell out of love with the forum

and now I am here
literally%20nirvana

tips tinfoil hat

he means Crit
at one point they managed to go 17 days without a post

4 Likes