The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

You better, cause that’s how far the gulag is away.

2 Likes

1 Like

I got recognized in a law firm wide email today for my hard work… I hadn’t expected that at all. It was nice. I don’t have to work this weekend like I had volunteered to, so I’m not going to. I need the weekend to recover.

6 Likes

Like, the gross work? Cleaning up vomit and public toilets?

1 Like

Whatever it takes

Congratulations, I don’t know you much, but if there’s one thing I respect above all else it’s hard workers.

4 Likes

Its a three way

kek

3 Likes

Kinky

3 Likes

too kinky for the UK

2 Likes

you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors

What they don’t know about can’t hurt them :wink:

And if the UK has it’s way neither will you

1 Like

pfft I’ll have my way with the UK thank you very much.

Just like the UK had it’s way with the EU

1 Like

they’ll bend over and take it even if we have to make them

Give it time. We’ll get to know each other. I don’t know how to not work hard. Even after work I do other work for things I enjoy such as [these are a few examples]:
Continuing to master ReShade. I love ReShade and have been using it for years, I strive to make a game look better than what was released.
Writing fiction. Writing is most of what I do after work. Well until crunch time at work happened, though that will resume next week. Monday to Friday I work on rewriting Sam’s Wasteland Within. Saturday and Sunday I work on writing my Fantasy story.
Following legal cases. I happen to enjoy law and follow interesting legal cases that I know could impact the entire United States of America. For most cases I’ve been following them for years.
I’ve also written for @Cavemanthe0ne site a few times.
I’ve been poking at linux for 17 years.

3 Likes

I look forward to getting to know you better, and reading your books once they’re ready.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Gah. I really need a new job lol, hopefully the one I’m waiting to apply for will go live for applying soon.
Latest annoyance at current job; idiots not giving me breaks regularly. Also them generally not giving a shit which is nice but also terrible.
Its nice because it means I can be lazy sometimes and is whatever. It sucks because the other people are always lazy so I don’t get breaks regularly (or at all sometimes) and a variety of other annoyances
Granted its Menards but really people. Lol.

1 Like