sounds fun except for kewldick being there

Yep.

Meh? He is just beyond boring irl lol.

expect nothing less from a republician

More the combo of
-having basically a boy scout attitude
-also being shy
-also just wants to game and lounge
Means its not that interesting to talk with the guy.

Meanwhile I got Oseyeris a BYOC seat and let him crash at my hotel and Oseyeris is really cool to talk to and hang out with. Super smart guy. Spent most of the con hanging with him since Quakecon itself was… Kinda crap. Was more interesting meeting/talking/being around the people there than the convention was.
Also the hotel parking and stuff was a total cluster****, so bad.

2 Likes

lol.

might head down to quakecon next year if i get enough money saved

1 Like

Quakecon sounds like it would be lots of fun. Would love to go but actually getting there would be a challenge :frowning:

3 Likes

yep. would suck

I may have a problem…

2 Likes

lel when is your next Rocket League anonymous meeting?

3 Likes

Wow. It’s odd for me to see ARK being released as a ready full game already, when I played it again just a month ago it still had some issues.

2 Likes

“Full game”
Lol.

1 Like

Yes, ARK’s logic with the game and its release is weird. is early access. still has DLC. Could’ve used some of that development time to fix the game instead.

On a semi related note, this looks intriguing. Different take on RPGs than ive seen in a while, also allll thee GORE because Warhammer. Lol. “Comes out” in a few days, I might get it depending on price.

Game looks very interesting. I’ve always liked the 40K universe and the gore is just a plus :smiley:

Also sad times :frowning:

1 Like

Aand the forum is back :smiley:

1 Like

Yep :smiley:

yep. update to docker broke the install

I should make some of my threads that are popluar elsewhere a thing here too. Will do that after work I think (like mechanical keyboard thread, beer garden, etc).

2 Likes