The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Yes I’ve been keeping up with it. hopefully the forums can get somewhere from this discussion. it really needed to be had.

2 Likes

I hope it does lead to something.

2 Likes

Same. I’m not quite ready to give up on the braintrust there.

3 Likes

something something i know too much about the people there but i’m not going to bring up drama so lets not talk about it something something

1 Like

Damn it. Don’t do this to me.

SHARE WITH ME YOUR KNOWLEDGE

No joke though, if you have information that will shape my opinion of people there, I would like to know it. It’s kinda important given the fact that they’re asking for input today.

2 Likes

Id also like to know such info

1 Like

tl;dr

the only person who was literally blameless during all the drama was Oseyeris.
Let that speak for itself.
Also Logan was just dumb, which is why i like crit to watch for amusement and if @Fouquin makes a video because @Fouquin

If you must know, either PM me or we can talk in discord. Not bringing the stuff up again here because of the sheer insanity of it all.
also because it’s literally the point of this forum not to talk about it.

I feel that.

Damn it, big_al_tech. :cry:

big_al_tech for moderator 2018

2 Likes

I nominate myself :kappa:

1 Like

We know you do :smiley:

2 Likes

debian update: I goofed and forget the password I made… again my fault.

3 Likes

edit grub command line: init=/bin/bash

boot

passwd root

3 Likes

Been there done that but there is always ways around it

2 Likes

i do this everytime i have linux on a laptop… mostly because i dont use laptops though… i will forget it exists for a few months and then suddenly remember i have a lapto with my custom Linux on it … aaaaaannnddd i forget the password. every. damn. time.
lmao.

3 Likes

External CD Update: Dad called was able to get tech support to give him a download code. Invited me to still come for dinner. I still get free food. WOOT.

3 Likes

neat what are you having?

Yep I know far to much as well,
Yea all the stuff the happened in Oseyeris life afterwards

1 Like

The only answer when it’s free dinner from Dad is steak.

2 Likes

mmmm… Steak

1 Like