The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Almost all of the plan watch list is recommendations from @TheDiddilyHorror and @ThatBootsGuy. I haven’t even looked at any of them.

1 Like

I’m feeling either another slice of life music anime or something with moral and philosophical questions on the nature of humanity and such.

1 Like

I actually imported Monster DVDs from Australia cause they never released the whole set in US even though it did air. It cost me a bit but I’m glad I have Monster to watch whenever I want. It came with the English DUB which is very good.

2 Likes

Great show I haven’t finished it, but I forgot what episode I’m on, I think I’m somewhere around ep 40

1 Like

Bruh…

straight from my profile:

And that’s different franchises… doesn’t account for additional seasons/movies/ovas/etc.

Welcome to the rabbit hole.

1 Like

Tenshi no 3p was alright… not near as good as K-On! but not bad.

Each of us have watched 90 some anime based on MAL, we share 9.

it’s impressive we have so few in common

1 Like

I should work on porting my list to my anime list someday but not tonight or today or this week but it’ll happen eventually.

2 Likes

I say that about most things

2 Likes

Farewell lounge I bid you goodnight til we meet again on the morrow.

hmm I’m trying to load gnome shell because what I want to do doesn’t work so well in i3 and it just loads an i3 session that is really broken graphically. It worked fine before the nvidia 390 update so thinking that might be the cause.

lol

1 Like

kek I expected nothing less from Taran, he does have a point though.

… it’s almost like …
you can reprogram everything by hand if you are willing to learn to
but it’s taran lol so i doubt he’s dabbled in building keyboards

But doesn’t that go against the easy of use approach in the video. He wants re-programmable macros to be easy and for everyone and Corsair could actually do it very easily.

… it could be easy if anyone built a program to make this
https://kbfirmware.com/

be able to have a GUI and work on windows and be able to flash keyboards directly
i think that englished
meh
but if that was a thing it would be easy. as it is, you have to compile the code yourself and theres minimal/little gui based stuff out there

1 Like

So this is kinda amazing, found this input driver for the Nintendo joycons on Linux and set them up to work with Slime Rancher and they work soo good. is gonna be amazing for play games while lounging around on my laptop :smiley:

meh fuck it
just going to use my RX 570 and this freesync monitor that does 30-144hz freesync instead of being bothered to find a new GPU

because it’s $220 so for 1080p that has freesync from 30-144 FPS thats actaully really nice. and i can use either my RX 570 or ryzen 2400G on it so.
now to sell some things like my 6970s to get it lol… or wait for @Dje4321 whichever happens first ::stuck_out_tongue:

but 1080p with good freesync is great for most games anyway and until something to drive my 4k panel becomes reasonable to buy I’ll just use it for non-gaming stuff (or lighter games that dont need a ton of power to run)

1 Like

also luls
was bored so looked up cigars on ebay
idiots trying to get away with selling whole cigars as “collectible cigar bands” to get around the ebay listing rules
also … gems… like this moldy fake cuban box of cigars lmao

why am i not surprised given some of the people i’ve had to deal with on ebay :stuck_out_tongue:

Rant, feel free to ignore (I'm really just venting)

I get that bureaucracy is necessary to manage thing, I really do. But 95% of the time it’s just really, really, really autism infused retardation.

have an appointment cause I need to extend a service that ends in 2 days
get handed a form to fill out - which can be done in 2 FUCKING MINUTES!!!
get new appointment in a week to hand the form in
processing the form to determine if granted or denied takes another week
mfw this shit could be shortened by 1 fucking week

SMH FML

Oh, and how come you can’t get nice looking CD racks anywhere? The simple ones, just a plain wood box with those little shelves. Well, you can get them, but they’re either huge (no place for those), look like some early 2000s shit, or are expensive AND look like shit (and also only hold a few).
Those are CDs, not VHS or music cassettes (the latter is still being used for new releases, like vinyl). It’s not like they’re some kind of ancient technology that’s been replaced ages ago.

3 Likes