The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Welcome @SEP

2 Likes

Hey @SEP. Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Busy and productive saturday ahead for me. With the article and video out of the way, now I can write out a film schedule for my Enhanced with ReShade Series. The Enhanced with ReShade will show how I use ReShade to enhance the look of the game. The first game featured will be Prey [2017]. After I finish the filming schedule, I will focus writing out my latest draft.

1 Like

:frowning: Lets see if this works.

Screenshot from 2017-09-16_16:40:17

Welcome @KemoKa

3 Likes

Welcome @Kemoka :fox_face: :lollipop: :hugs:

3 Likes

Greetings all :3

2 Likes

whats up?

3 Likes

not much. Just got back from manning a station at a long distance relay. lots of fun.

ooh. sounds fun

Filmed phase 1 of my Enhanced with ReShade - Prey 2017 today.

Here is what default Prey 2017 looks like which already looks really good:

Here is what it looks like after Phase 1 of the ReShade is done:

I do a total of 3 phases. Each Phase is at a different location. Phase 1 I make the ReShade in the starting area. Phase 2 I test the ReShade in a different area and tweak it. Phase 3/Final Phase I test the ReShade in a different area and do one final tweak.

5 Likes

Aannd its monday whoo
Hows it going everybody?

2 Likes

nm. getting ready to head to robotics

Am starving so going to make something to eat. Not sure what yet though, will have to see what we have.

should try and make food first

i was lazy so got a monster import (kek) mostly because is 550 ML vs the usual (whatever 12oz is in ML lol)
also random gas station foods, some pizza things and some tiny chicken wings cuz both were $1.00
all this because there was no coffee when i got up lol. so went and got caffiiiennnee

side note
one of the more useless designs of a keyboard… unless you like reacing games but then again why not just get a racing wheel?

I should but meh. My eating habits are just as messed up as sleeping and eat at strange times anyway.

yep does seem pretty pointless. Would love to try it though and see how it does.

Though the multiplayer probably will be terrible… I may end up trying to get this at some point if the story is good. Graphics look epic but then again its a trailer and we all know how “trailer quality” is not always what the game ends up as lol. Will have to wait for reviews.

Trailer was rendered on the game engine

Yes. With 8 Quadros on a 64 core server

3 Likes