The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Meanwhile

4 Likes

iirc the LTT forum either didnā€™t have one or the search was so broken you were better off using google.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a mess in more than one way.

5 Likes

its always been a mess

1 Like

Well itā€™s LTTā€¦ You canā€™t expect much when you consider his target audience

3 Likes

It started way before the move to the current location.
The forum often reminded me of fanboy-ish zealotry or some religious community (that weird boy scouts-like do-gooder attitude paired with mutual back patting). Kinda weird.

1 Like

the artist did too good of a job on the vomit and it makes me feel sick

2 Likes

3 Likes

I had second thoughts about posting it at first but then I though ā€œEhh, at the level of internet shitlords we all are, I reckon yā€™all can handle itā€

I just scrolled down so I couldnā€™t see it

You may want to stay away from the NSFW channel in @Dje4321ā€™s discord thenā€¦ everywhere you scroll thereā€™s something that isnā€™t for the squeamish.

3 Likes

You get used to it and blank out the weird stuff (gay furries and lolis mostly).

3 Likes

I havenā€™t even looked at the discord since I was invited. I donā€™t use discord much to begin with though

I go there mostly for keks

2 Likes

Good and busy work day.
My Roku is Dead. So Iā€™m using my Lan PC to stream stuff till I get a new Roku.

3 Likes

@Cavemanthe0ne

I found something you may find interesting. Clevo made a laptop you can put Desktop Processors [Intel] in. The Model is N350DW.
Review for one of the laptops that use the model:

3 Likes

A bit outdated though. DDR3, Skylake. Also pretty warm.

The chip warms up to 75 Ā°C (~167 Ā°F).

And thatā€™s just with an i5-6400T (4C/4T, 2.2-2.8GHz, 35W TDP), so how much room has it for more performant chips in terms of cooling?

All very valid points. I went down a laptop rabbit hole and saw that. I wouldnā€™t buy it.

1 Like