What you found another one? 
is it still just that soldering iron you need to fix that dead short or have you found anything else wrong with it?
What you found another one? 
is it still just that soldering iron you need to fix that dead short or have you found anything else wrong with it?
is that one. just need a hot air station
I know was just giving you shit. so all you need todo is resolder the part and its done?
if thats the only thing thats wrong
yep hopefully thats the case, a 60" TV for almost free except parts wouldn’t be half bad.
replacement board is like $100 but thats if i cant get one sourced. looked online and EVERYONE is sold out 
that sucks, $100 wouldn’t be so bad if it came to it, I’d make a guess that either this board is very prone to failure and thats why its out of stock or its an offbrand?
tv is also REALLY old lol.
oh right that would make sense then, I doubt many places would hold onto such old stock.
I didn’t get the twitch drop stuff for watching streamers over the weekend because I go camping every weekend but I did get the other stuff.
Especially when TVs are seen as disposable like laptops and phones. It’s broken? eh just buy a new one.
but its $0.16 to replace a dead transistor XD
Snagged a Samsung PM981 256GB for $75 with the eBay 20% promo code today. Nice update from my old Mushkin SATA SSD.
I’m interested in seeing how this performs:
https://www.seasonic.com/scmd/
It looks neat and its from SeaSonic … so I want to read the reviews for this thing already.
Played Warframe with a friend today:
Friend: Do you have a low level frame, you want to level?
Me: Yeah.
Friend: Equip it and stay very very close to me.
Me: Okay…
Death, destruction, light show, me standing in the middle of it all. Go from 3 to 17 by the end.
I’m not at @ThatBootsGuy time for Warframe yet but…

It’ll probably end up my most played game.
Off to sleep. In the morning having brief chat with boss to clarify somethings.
Through with all the “old” seasons of The X-Files. It’s getting worse and worse towards the end.
And the 2nd movie - although I only watched half of it so far - isn’t doing any better. In fact, there’s some major unexplained stuff they didn’t address so far and from the story of the movie I doubt they’ll do. It’s just not good and feels very very very mediocre. Just like a bad episode.
I tried to watched first episode of of X-Files when it first aired and never watched it after that. It didn’t seem like a show I’d ever enjoy. I know it has hardcore fans but I’m never planning to see the rest.
It’s a bummer how the show changed, and the ratings reflect that.
The first few seasons are pretty solid.
Now I’m not sure if I should continue with S10 of The X-Files (the one from 2016, 14 years after the last season) or rewatch Twin Peaks to get in the mood for its continuation. Although, there are a lot of scenes in Twin Peaks I really don’t care about. James is an annoying doofus. Same goes for Leo and Bobby.
But I’m really curious how they pulled it off. I mean, the show’s cast has the original actors but they’re much older (S2 aired in 1991, and continued after 26 years) and ended in a massive cliffhanger.
Twin Peaks is a solid show. Granted like you pointed out there are minor flaws. I haven’t seen the new one yet but I am working on rewatching the first two seasons.