What are you currently listening too?

I prefer Buckethead’s teacher:

1 Like

Is it weird that I find his style in the video too “clean”?

1 Like

Tag: Progressive Metal

I am honestly considering Haken to be my #1 band of 2018. It’s between them and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard right now. Bouncing between the two pretty regularly, though Haken has been getting way more time on my playlists during the last month.

a thing happened and yeah. Song related.

2 Likes

Angra released a new album this year… just now getting around to listening to it

Just love the last part with the canon.

Tags: Progressive Rock, Orchestral

Cowboy Bebop has one of the best soundtracks for anime.

Really amazing what one guy (with tinnitus) can create.
If you didn’t know him, check out his YT channel and Bandcamp: Miracle of Sound. He specializes in songs themed on video games. He also made the intro for The Co-optional Podcast.

The. Best. Bassist.

Going back through the catalog looking for the more striking tracks to create a compilation for the release of the last rite this year. Crazy that this was recorded in 2006, it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. The vocals are still excellent despite this not being professionally mastered.

This holds up well too. Fuck, Rite of Venus was a damn good production for being recorded on a Compaq Presario with an Athlon XP 2400+.

Lorn - Diamond

Gary Numan - Mercy

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

This masterpiece started playing when I was listening to the Alestorm station on pandora

1 Like