What are you currently listening too?

Note to self. browsing reddit.com/r/LSD while high and listening to this is pretty amazing

1 Like

Sounds like a good time. maybe iā€™ll have to try that sometime, this song is amazing though and relaxing :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

I see you listening to this again, is a pretty good song though

1 Like

is just soo calming

1 Like

yep it hits the smooth relaxing spot, its as if it flows so easily.

1 Like

Albums with ā€œremasteredā€ in the title usually get scoffed at. Howā€™s this one compared to the original?

The audiophiles will tell you that itā€™s the worst thing to ever happen to the album, and immediately point to about 20-30 seconds of ā€œTVC15ā€ where the brass is too loud or some other nonsense. Everyone else who doesnā€™t collect the multitude of remasters ('99, '06, '10 are the others that I know of) will tell you it sounds a bit cleaner but overall unscathed. I think it sounds fine.

Supposedly this is also the last remaster that Bowie personally reviewed before his death, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like
3 Likes

Pretty solid album imo.

1 Like
1 Like

This is basically an Aussie shitpost in the form of glorious psych rock. Chronological songs with absurd videos.

7 man acoustical Vulture suit with fucking laser eyes.

1 Like

#RIPPapaEmeritusIII

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s been a slow burn but man I keep coming back to this song. The whole album is great but this one just ticks all the right boxes.

1 Like