Alcohol lounge

First beer In a while and shiner Bock is good lol.

1 Like

Yeah, my brother loved that stuff when he was down in Texas before getting transferred over to LeJeune. He said it’s way better down there than after it gets shipped up here

1 Like

It’s a good, darker Amber ale. Not bad at all and decently cheap.

Mhhmmm. Honey cider.

2 Likes

Aaand now an IPA. Only 7.2% tho lol.

4 Likes

In this episode Cavemanthe0ne gets drunk

2 Likes

Just had a 4 horsemen an hour ago and just had a Mexican mouthwash, on top of the White Russian I’ve been having the whole time. Rofl. The bachelor party episode.

1 Like

So much beer. So cheep. Lol

(It’s happy hour)
(Also standard beers are $1.50, lol)

4 Likes

Damn! that’s even better than Brauhaus Schmitz $4 draft

1 Like

Brooklyn Lager - Style “Vienna”

I have no idea what they mean by that.

1 Like

The answer is yes lol

1 Like

So basically… It’s a lager. But more hoppy. Just started one, not bad actually but not really true to the name(s) lol

1 Like

Damn I love martinis. So glad I found that half bottle of vermouth in the cupboard. 3:1 stirred and 2 olives. Absolutely delicious.

1 Like

Roommate was given some white sangria(?) and its not half bad. Pretty good for being free booze since they hate it. Poured about 1/4 bottle into my drink and im getting drunk tonight XD. Its 14%/vol kek

3 Likes

lol probably gonna feel like shit tomorrow morning but have fun while it lasts :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

Latest haul

1 Like

Having some local beer. This is a dunkelweisen which is actually pretty accurate to German ones. Nice.

Also had one of the best Oktoberfest beers I’ve had in a while. Also from Hoops

Got some stuff for my going away party today. A really highly rated Stout and some random bottle of wine that was $4. Also have some normal beer but is not as interesting.

2 Likes

Oh jeebus. My family friends are buying me drinks. Wish me luck

3 Likes