The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Still no reply from Philips, so I contacted Amazon about my monitor (“image retention” after only a short amount of time) and I’m getting a replacement on Monday.
I’m now on page 5 in my doc about returns to Amazon (cause I’m sure as hell getting another one of those “explain those to us or else” emails next year).

edit: and another addition to the list - the book I got today arrived damaged surprise surprise

1 Like

Parents hotel is … Overlooking a cemetery lol because Texas?

1 Like

Look at what we all will become

2 Likes

This plus skygrid would be AWESOME

I promise I’m not alcoholic lol @Dje4321 but I mean beer tho. Also some strange Coke I’ve not seen before so bought some.

Also was at a winery with my parents earlier, had a few glasses of wine and a glass of Mead there as well.
Now getting… Pizza probably. 4th weekend/my birthday has been fun so far.

How’s everyone else :smiley: ?

2 Likes

c45

4 Likes

i swear if the next thing i hear is “I can stop anytime” XD

Setting up the loot table randomizer + skygrid on the server

3 Likes

I make up for no alcohol at all on weekdays (except for this holiday week because holiday) by drinking all the things on the weekend… So yeah lol
Well. I probably wont party hard next weekend because I literally spent $300 between last weekend and this one between food + alcohol (like, extra food and alcohol I didn’t need lol).

1 Like

So the local makerspace has a ceramics studio i can use :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice thats a really neat little cat. all those very fine details are impressive :smiley:

2 Likes

Now I have used cream for shaving… but I decided since I’m using a safety razor I should get a few more things:
A different Shaving Cream than what I have been using
Shaving Soap - I’m going to try and see if I prefer the soap to the cream
Shaving Mug
Shaving Brush
Pre-Shave Oil
AfterShave

I think I’m going to have to move my shaving to after work. There are two reasons:
Safety and time
Look the shave is closer but this is not something you rush through like a disposable.
So To prep for the time shift I’m going to shave tomorrow at about the time I’d get home from work.

3 Likes

So I went to McDonalds for breakfast and they ran out of bacon, everything on the menu with bacon was marked unavailable… except the Cheesy Bacon Flatbread so I ordered it, got back home and ye I don’t have a Cheesy Bacon Flatbread :rage:

2 Likes

But they still charged you?
I at least check if everything I ordered is in the bag before I leave.
Lo and behold, this doesn’t help if they forget ingredients, like they did with my Royal with cheese that had, well, no cheese on them.
Always check before you leave.

1 Like

Ye I ordered it through the automated checkout thing. They flatout didn’t give me my fucking flatbread and didn’t even tell me about it :cry:

Maybe they just didn’t care? It’s a fast food restaurant ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I’m readthe GURU 3D AMD Radeon RX 5700 and 5700 XT review

The performance of these are all over from below the RTX 2060 to above the RTX SUPER 2070.

Probably drivers will stabilize it but still that is a wide gambit of performance for launch.

2 Likes

Aren’t they supposed to be the successors to the 570 and 580? That would a decent price hike. If they’re supposed to replace the Vega 56 and 64, then I have even less of an idea what AMD is thinking with their naming. Price is meh. Where are the options for $200-300 and >$200?

1 Like

Debian 10 is out for the public and stable:
https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190706

I’d been helping do bug reports on this version for a good bit. Lot of improvements. A neat feature is Secure Boot . Yeah you no longer have to disable it for a lot of machines. Which is good.

1 Like

F. That sucks. Always check your food before you accept it

1 Like

ye i definitely will next time, never really been an issue before but fuck not getting my food again.

1 Like