Christmas / New Years Giveaway

As its that time of year and I’m feeling extra generous I am holding a giveaway on the forums. The prize will be a gift card of the winners choosing (Steam/Amazon/whatever) to the value of $25 or equivalent in your local currency and will end on the 5th of January 2018.

To enter the giveaway is simple, just share anything Christmas/new year related in this thread. Did you get an interesting present this year? What is your new year’s resolution, create something awesome? Feel free to share and discuss it here.

Also if you are new here don’t forget to Introduce Yourself :smiley:

The winner will be picked at random by discobot. Your first post will be the one that is counted and other posts will be redrawn until we have a winner.

Good luck everyone :smiley:

1 Like

entering anyways because fuck it

2 Likes

Merry Christmas , wishing everyone good health and a happy new year ! Best present so far is my sister getting me a new washing machine … cause i spend all my money in PC hardware :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I got a bunch of practical stuff for the house, including propane. Gifts change once you move out lol.

3 Likes

Yea, I got nothing…Desperately trying to get the pc back together,

Hey Caveman! I was apart of a gift exchange and someone put scratchers in a toilet paper roll :laughing:

Hope yall have a nice holiday and new year

3 Likes

I’m going to submit at least Two Future Shock stories to 2000 AD during 2018.

… I figure why not. They have open submissions currently.

3 Likes

Just a quick reminder that the giveaway will end on 5th. If you haven’t entered yet and still want to you have until then to do it. I plan to draw the winner at 8pm GMT (2pm CST, 3pm EST, 12pm PST) or sometime there after. The winner will have up to 24 hours to claim their prize at which time it will be redrawn.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The giveaway is now close

The giveaway is now closed!

discobot will now draw a number from 1-7 at random to decide the winner going from the order of entries. e.g. one being the first entry in the giveaway and seven the last.

Good Luck :smiley:

@discobot roll 1d7

:game_die: 7

@eddynetweb looks like you got your entry just in time :smiley:

send me a message on the forums within 24 hours with what gift card you want.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway.

@eddynetweb has now claimed his prize, Congratulations :smiley:

1 Like