Oh hey.

I collect GPUs.

Good chat.

5 Likes

Hey everyone.

It’s me, from all the other forums.

Guess I’m a bit late to the party :stuck_out_tongue:

Who are you?

Dynamic_Gravity is name, software development is my game (hopefully, still in school and can’t find any dev jobs in my area)

What do you do?

I work helpdesk for Walgreens IT. Not my dream job but it pays the bills a lot better than retail or phone support did (with a now defunct company).

What caused you to come to the forums?

I read @Dje4321 profile and this link was posted there.

8 Likes

Who are you?
I’m a quiet but sometimes opinionated person. I yearn for knowledge on various subjects. Enjoy sharing and inspiring.

What do you do?
Build things and hobbies. Electronics, programming, 2D/3D art, computers, cars, engines, boats, radio-control vehicles. Professionally a building automation engineer? (Also do IT, graphic design and tech work) swiss army nerd

What caused you to come to the forums?
Found my way following the folks at L1/TS.

9 Likes

Yo. I’m Laz.
I’m a college student trying not to pull his hair out every day.
Came here because @Dje4321 sent me here, so blame them.

7 Likes

Okay, since you asked.

tsk, I’m interested in cars, women, food and mobile devices, I also enjoy gaming although I don’t do it much.

I sell liquified dinosaurs and I’m an investor.
I’m here cause I was looking for a discourse forum, and I stumbled upon this one.

6 Likes

Woah, what’s going on here? :sunglasses:

My name is DevAdmin (no relation).

I am a DevOps Engineer for a SaaS company. I do cool things with PHP, Java, Golang, Ruby, Bash, and Python :nerd_face:

I was drawn here because I left a bigger impact on another community than I thought. I needed some time off for personal and professional reasons. I’m starting to get my feet wet back into Linux/Tech communities and have only felt mostly home at one place.

5 Likes

Sup im just a Junior College student studying computer info systems

I just meme and dream while getting through school

I came to the forums at the hint of @Dje4321 dropping it in my brothers Discord
I like communities and surrounding myself with peers of the same interests

In the words of The IT Crowd

Im here to drink milk and kick ass, and im all out of milk

6 Likes

Hello new place.

Who

I am Zuul

What

I do everything I can (so not much)

Why

New place for more informed people to laugh at my pain

6 Likes

Who: You may call me Moose Pluto or Knife
What: mostly flight games and HEMA
Why: Because I followed my girlfriend here and like a know a few buddies here. Also because someone has to see my memes

3 Likes

Hello folks! I am not a bot but a simulated npc that is sentient hailing from l1t.

2 Likes

Hello all. Yall know me as Aremis, but I’m on a new user now. Done with L1 finally, and just kinda bored. Thought I’d pop in here see whats up.

2 Likes

Nothing is up.

I see.

Yeah it can be pretty slow, I’ve been pretty busy with uni and working. still have time for the occasional LN2 benchmark session though, that and collecting random hardware.
Anyways, welcome to the forum!

I’m finally to the point where I can output content. I am going to use this place as a post backboard if thats alrightr. I was going to start a new L1 account for it but giga was literally trying to get money from me for mod actions I couldn’t perform myself