Name Change and Administration Update

The second one really captures the essence of what this place is like to me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ocdocdocd.me

1 Like

I already have a thought on that one for a domain. 0cd.xyz. zero is the start of the chaotic discussion of everything. its also quite short and kinda rolls of the tongue too.

4 Likes

You guys probably dont want it but I would happily let you guys use my adubs.net for free :wink:

1 Like

Thanks but should be good with a domain

We have a new name. More updates as we move along

4 Likes

Called it! I knew that what ever the new name was going to be, @wolfleben would be the one to come up it.

4 Likes

You might have gotten it if you put in more effort =P

3 Likes

I can’t trust @Main_Main he doesn’t even English :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am unfamiliar with this concept.

3 Likes

Too late for submissions?

Call the place antimatter4D

Redirect already up.

https://0cd.xyz

And

2 Likes

Very much so

Thoughts on this as a logo?

Screenshot_20190313_003433

3 Likes

Looks OK.
My only tips are keep in mind how it looks as a silhouette. And how it looks scaled very small.

2 Likes

xyz

need to make the lines darker but should scale fine.

If yall need a host I can set up a box. Won’t be amazeballs but with 40 users or so its not like it’d be a horror. I’m working on network upgrades as is, in house gigabit, firewalls, actual switches, etc, so if you need it lemme know.

1 Like

Appreciate the offer but our current setup is doing plenty for us.

2 Likes

Good nuff.

Offer stands if you run into issues. I won’t charge nothin either. Just ping me and lemme know if you do. ;3

its a nice offer but current setup is about on-par with the exception of gigabit but still more than enough for our needs.

1 Like